At a Place Called Ibisa

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Revived \o/

Any juicy vacation stories?:jk
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Revived \o/

How are you enjoying being home alone? Well I guess, technically you're NOT alone, are ya? :hurr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Revived \o/

:hurr

It's going well so far. :derp My parents are coming back tomorrow evening. One more "alone" night til then.


:kukuku

Any juicy vacation stories?:jk
No. :smack
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Revived \o/

Adi ~~~ I mean Chole ~~~ <3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Revived \o/

I'm doing great, I had a two-week vacation from work and I forgot that I was off yesterday too. So now I'm back to work. It's been so long. xD

I had a great vacation. :derp
You feeling good at your workplace now? The last I remember is you weren't too happy with it.

but good thing you enjoyed your vacation ;)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Revived \o/

I'm working at home, Nii-chan. xD I'm gonna talk with my boss on Monday because I need to have "floating" (?) working hours in order to go to uni and work too, so I won't be able to do one of my projects anymore. I hope they don't fire me instead. :oh

And I can't wait for uni, even though it'll be a waste of time for a whole year! \o/
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Revived \o/

Reporting : Deleted.
Also forgot to ask you if you saw the 'Cry Plays: To the moon'?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Revived \o/

so Adi is a student :hurr...have you started btw?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Revived \o/

Yep. :hurr I start on 1st October. ^^

Not gonna be online much guys, so spam all you like.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Revived \o/

Adi-nyaaaaaaan!

How's work going? are you keeping with the deadlines these days?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Revived \o/

Yeap. And I'll be signing my new contract tomorrow for my new working hours. Can't wait for uni, starts of 1st October. All the new people! :allthe

And how are you, Bobby? :hug Missed you.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Revived \o/

What will your major be?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Revived \o/

Heeey, Riki! :hug How many of you are there with those avs? :oh Anyway, I'm going to study hisotory of Southeastern Europe. And I'm not good at history. xD But I'll manage. I'll probably transfer to another major next year.
 
Top