Re: Revived \o/
Any juicy vacation stories?
Any juicy vacation stories?




My parents are coming back tomorrow evening. One more "alone" night til then.
No.Any juicy vacation stories?![]()

Oh is it now?
It's going well so far.My parents are coming back tomorrow evening. One more "alone" night til then.
![]()

You know I don't like peanut butter, right?PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!
Actually... scratch that.No juice? That's very.....safe![]()

You feeling good at your workplace now? The last I remember is you weren't too happy with it.I'm doing great, I had a two-week vacation from work and I forgot that I was off yesterday too. So now I'm back to work. It's been so long. xD
I had a great vacation.![]()


You don't?You know I don't like peanut butter, right?
so weird....
...have you started btw?
I start on 1st October. ^^I will miss you scav hunt buddy!
How sweet! 


Missed you.
How many of you are there with those avs?
Anyway, I'm going to study hisotory of Southeastern Europe. And I'm not good at history. xD But I'll manage. I'll probably transfer to another major next year.