Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2
Me as a woman....hmmm sounds interesting.
Me as a woman....hmmm sounds interesting.
You could have phrased that better, but no, cutting off a weewee doesn't make you a woman.Are you going to cut yourself?

My life is a lie...You could have phrased that better, but no, cutting off a weewee doesn't make you a woman.
Would you STOP IT?!so night phase started |:
oh was so right about bro being innocent...

You mean night phase not mattering anymore?There was some shenanigans going on here which I can't reveal yet...

Actually no.You mean night phase not mattering anymore?![]()
You do laugh saying that over and over again!The only one doing damage is sakura. I'm talking about this thread and digital is just tickling our asses with a feather...probably being ironic.
Laugh or love?You do laugh saying that over and over again!
Yeah I loved pretty hard tooI was laughing when I read that....Freudian slip maybe.
I was half-kidding. I guess it isn't a big deal but because of what went on earlier I'm paranoidwhy the fuck is it my fault do I have to wait 16 hours to comment on the fact that I knew it was or it wasn't? I didn't say anything else...
Keep the feathers in the arses only literally Ò.ó!

paranoid about what?Yeah I loved pretty hard too
I was half-kidding. I guess it isn't a big deal but because of what went on earlier I'm paranoid
![]()