Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Me as a woman....hmmm sounds interesting.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

:D
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

so night phase started |:

oh was so right about bro being innocent...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

There was some shenanigans going on here which I can't reveal yet...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

The only one doing damage is sakura. I'm talking about this thread and digital is just tickling our asses with a feather...probably being ironic.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

The only one doing damage is sakura. I'm talking about this thread and digital is just tickling our asses with a feather...probably being ironic.
You do laugh saying that over and over again!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I was laughing when I read that....Freudian slip maybe.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

why the fuck is it my fault do I have to wait 16 hours to comment on the fact that I knew it was or it wasn't? I didn't say anything else...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I was laughing when I read that....Freudian slip maybe.
Yeah I loved pretty hard too

why the fuck is it my fault do I have to wait 16 hours to comment on the fact that I knew it was or it wasn't? I didn't say anything else...
I was half-kidding. I guess it isn't a big deal but because of what went on earlier I'm paranoid

Keep the feathers in the arses only literally Ò.ó!
:notsure
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

btw I love my job <3

wnt back to that school and boss gave me the same class I had last year and omg T_T I was so happy to see them and they to see me they were all smiles and when they saw me they instantly stared smiling with shinny eye ilke *w* then we went out and played and everyone hugged me and kissed me and tickled me and we played and stuff , even kids from the other class that I went to for a while remembered me and were happy and loving T_T

and I have a japanese kid from the previous group I supervised and ever since he saw I knew a bit of japanese he's like glued to me during each break[he only speaks french and japanese and as I suck at french even more than at japanese I talk to him in japanese and through signs XDDDDDD] and he came at me today and I tried telling him something in french then he asked me in japanese why I'm not talking in jap and I was like well my japanese is horrible and he was like "oh so you don't know anything|:" and I was like hey not true! XDD then he showed me a kid saying he knows japanese too I asked who he said the one in blue and then I said oh cool and then he was like "but I can't stand him" XDD and I was like oh yea? why is that? and then he said why ...which I didn't understand cuz he talks so damn FAST! and adding that to my limited knowledge made things hard XD then I told him he talks to fast and to slow down and he started tickling me and running from me XDDD

was the longest convo I had with him and it was weird that I understood everything apart from the last sentence XD

after break we went to class and played a thing called "hanger" where they have to guess the letters from a word and make out what the word is and it was awesome cuz everyone behaved :3


Now is everyone satisfied?

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Yeah I loved pretty hard too



I was half-kidding. I guess it isn't a big deal but because of what went on earlier I'm paranoid



:notsure
paranoid about what?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top