Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Oh, well, I'm a brunette girl, I don't think red will be nice on me because of my skin colour, red looks good on white women, and anyway I'm not a big fan, I prefer natural redheads.
Good idea! It would be nice to steal her again! :heh But now she will read this and it will be more difficult to do it. :fail
No, I'm in college, I'm torturing myself to finish it. :( Oh, I still don't know but I think I would like to have any tolerable job with a good salary. No, in my professional field you can be bald and have a tattoo on your nose, nobody cares. :XD
I'm the opposite, I'm too thin and I ate everything I can because I love to eat and because I want to gain weight. :sweat
Oh, I like hiphop dances, I think is so cool! Show me some video of you dancing! :nuts
And I'm glad you agree with me! :hee
lol. yeah college is torture xD expensive and hard. what are you studying?
heh i guess some people are naturally thin, its the same for me. i did some bodybuilding back in high school for like 3 years, i gained a little weight got sick and got slim again. now i don't care.
what kind of hiphop dances you like? are you a good dancer? im into popping and c-walk planned to post a video here since a while, i made few video but i end up deleting them cuz im not satisfied.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
lol. yeah college is torture xD expensive and hard. what are you studying?
heh i guess some people are naturally thin, its the same for me. i did some bodybuilding back in high school for like 3 years, i gained a little weight got sick and got slim again. now i don't care.
what kind of hiphop dances you like? are you a good dancer? im into popping and c-walk planned to post a video here since a while, i made few video but i end up deleting them cuz im not satisfied.
Fashion Design. And you?
Yes, I quit trying to gain weight. :scry
I don't know much about the dance, but all the dances I saw I liked. Well, when I was younger I danced jazz, but I don't know hip hop dances at all.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you know when its hot outside when the birds hide in the shade lol.

 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Charlie, I used to do this here when is too hot. :uguu
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yes.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^ Find me a lama planking pic and I'll be shocked!! I dare ya !!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Sorry, I'm wrong. I'm sure you pee your pants when you see a cockroach. So I guess when you see my llama rage you'll poop your underwear. :kukuku
.... farfy, stop feeding your sister caffeine. -_- Or whacko pills.


Also, I think I sent you a message on FB. If it's you, INDICATE :arf

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

MOTHER OF FUCK, WHERE'D THAT BEETLE COME FROM? I definitely did not see that when I saw your post...

the hell?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Does planking on the ground count though?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States

But I suspect this is an alpaca. :scry
I think so
Does planking on the ground count though?
Its probably the best one though since I doubt ya can find a planking lama? Unless lamas be photoshopn - :D.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Looked around for that pic but its harder than I thought. D:


Found these along the way though -





========================================



How I feel at the moment because I ate a lot of food

 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
.... farfy, stop feeding your sister caffeine. -_- Or whacko pills.


Also, I think I sent you a message on FB. If it's you, INDICATE :arf

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

MOTHER OF FUCK, WHERE'D THAT BEETLE COME FROM? I definitely did not see that when I saw your post...

the hell?
I don't drink coffee! :nono

You love me so much that you haunted me on Facebook! Stalker! :iik

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Does planking on the ground count though?
Shhhhhsh!!!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

I think so


Its probably the best one though since I doubt ya can find a planking lama? Unless lamas be photoshopn - :D.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Looked around for that pic but its harder than I thought. D:


Found these along the way though -





========================================



How I feel at the moment because I ate a lot of food

I think that is a camel, not a llama. :fail

I ate a lot yesterday too! :hi5
Me at the party:
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol MH is full of stalkers and lurkers :aki

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

btw what's up with you and the lamas?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Are you one of them, scav? :fan

It's because my old signature:


I'm a llama. :eyeroll
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She is forever lama :foreverlama?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I hate everyone. :-_-

And I did not haunt you on FB. Blame FB, not me. v.v
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Don't be such a emo kid! You love many people, like you love me. :hee

Ok, I can pretend I believe you. :teehee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No, I hate everyone, you old hag. :-_- Why you gotta be so hippie? Gimme some weed too, yanno? Weed time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top