fixedYeah, wtv you all u.u (but scav <3) Nite!

fixedYeah, wtv you all u.u (but scav <3) Nite!

fixed![]()
lol. yeah college is torture xD expensive and hard. what are you studying?Oh, well, I'm a brunette girl, I don't think red will be nice on me because of my skin colour, red looks good on white women, and anyway I'm not a big fan, I prefer natural redheads.
Good idea! It would be nice to steal her again!But now she will read this and it will be more difficult to do it.
No, I'm in college, I'm torturing myself to finish it.Oh, I still don't know but I think I would like to have any tolerable job with a good salary. No, in my professional field you can be bald and have a tattoo on your nose, nobody cares.
I'm the opposite, I'm too thin and I ate everything I can because I love to eat and because I want to gain weight.
Oh, I like hiphop dances, I think is so cool! Show me some video of you dancing!
And I'm glad you agree with me!![]()
Fashion Design. And you?lol. yeah college is torture xD expensive and hard. what are you studying?
heh i guess some people are naturally thin, its the same for me. i did some bodybuilding back in high school for like 3 years, i gained a little weight got sick and got slim again. now i don't care.
what kind of hiphop dances you like? are you a good dancer? im into popping and c-walk planned to post a video here since a while, i made few video but i end up deleting them cuz im not satisfied.


Charlie, I used to do this here when is too hot.![]()
.... farfy, stop feeding your sister caffeine. -_- Or whacko pills.Sorry, I'm wrong. I'm sure you pee your pants when you see a cockroach. So I guess when you see my llama rage you'll poop your underwear.
![]()

^ Find me a lama planking pic and I'll be shocked!! I dare ya !!!

I think so![]()
But I suspect this is an alpaca.![]()
Its probably the best one though since I doubt ya can find a planking lama? Unless lamas be photoshopn -Does planking on the ground count though?
.
I don't drink coffee!.... farfy, stop feeding your sister caffeine. -_- Or whacko pills.
Also, I think I sent you a message on FB. If it's you, INDICATE
---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------
MOTHER OF FUCK, WHERE'D THAT BEETLE COME FROM? I definitely did not see that when I saw your post...
the hell?


Shhhhhsh!!!Does planking on the ground count though?
I think that is a camel, not a llama.I think so
Its probably the best one though since I doubt ya can find a planking lama? Unless lamas be photoshopn -.
---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------
Looked around for that pic but its harder than I thought. D:
Found these along the way though -
![]()
![]()
![]()
========================================
![]()
How I feel at the moment because I ate a lot of food
![]()








Why you gotta be so hippie? Gimme some weed too, yanno? Weed time.