[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You should feel flattered. :noworry

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

I'm in for almost anything /o/
And thx for the girl part, hihihi.

Can I conclude that you're older then?
Omg, mom should read this! :arf
I am traumatized! :uguu

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

"Almost" anything o.o

But why not the butt?
Jeez, this is getting worse! :faint

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

:notrust...you say foreplay GO! after the nipple/neck talk, and then you back down? And hey...maybe you will find out that you share something else with UR sis too:p

And yeah...that means Tata should get involved in this too...the more the merrier!! \o/
:gorgy
No, I'm too traumatized, I just want to cry alone inside my closet! :m3j

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Or maybe just genetically coded by mother nature...girls usually don't share these details...especially with guys...except when the guys give a tremendous amount of info about themselves in exchange....but even so, the amount shared with us is next to nothing
So I'm a exotic girl. =X

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

It's tough convincing women to do things.
Oh, you just need to make they want to do, not convincing with words... :heh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Inside your closet? I always knew tata.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

:glomp

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Inside your closet? I always knew tata.
Stop distorting what I say with your sick interpretations! :modsmack
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

:popcorn interesting topic...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Feel free to add to the topic.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

What's the topic again, buttsecks? Yes. I give.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I think Kibe wants to talk about foreplay... :teehee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Bob can I see your rape face?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Makes sense when they see that face they won't think of running away...Diabolical.



Anywayz I am gonna go sleep.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,067
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

^ It'd be weird if people thought you were a boyscout.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,067
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Yeah that would be weird......why again? :imslow
Ah
I just meant about being mistaken for goodie too shoes.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

About you thinking bears should always be naked? :rant



Surprise buttsecks? :gwah
You're the only bear I talk to... :rolleyes:

And I am the perv one here... :fail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top