Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

I am traumatized!
---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------
---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

You should feel flattered.Perv![]()

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------
Omg, mom should read this!I'm in for almost anything /o/
And thx for the girl part, hihihi.
Can I conclude that you're older then?

I am traumatized!

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------
Jeez, this is getting worse!"Almost" anything o.o
But why not the butt?

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------
No, I'm too traumatized, I just want to cry alone inside my closet!...you say foreplay GO! after the nipple/neck talk, and then you back down? And hey...maybe you will find out that you share something else with UR sis too
And yeah...that means Tata should get involved in this too...the more the merrier!! \o/
![]()

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------
So I'm a exotic girl. =XOr maybe just genetically coded by mother nature...girls usually don't share these details...especially with guys...except when the guys give a tremendous amount of info about themselves in exchange....but even so, the amount shared with us is next to nothing
---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------
Oh, you just need to make they want to do, not convincing with words...It's tough convincing women to do things.

...you say foreplay GO! after the nipple/neck talk, and then you back down? And hey...maybe you will find out that you share something else with UR sis too


interesting topic...

"Kith me on the teeth~!"





