Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Download Comical or CDisplay....

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Yeah, that way you can keep the files zipped and tidy. I remember the days when I would unzip scans and use that crappy Windows reader :lmao
I remember those days as well. -_-;

I think that's why I started buying volumes. Reading manga this way is much better.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Anyone knows a good site where I can download scanlated manga? Haven't downloaded anything in ages.
It's the way it's meant to be read.
Yeah, sadly enough it's impossible most of the times. I wish they published more/better manga here.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Googlez&!

Download Comical or CDisplay....

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Yeah, that way you can keep the files zipped and tidy. I remember the days when I would unzip scans and use that crappy Windows reader :lmao
Reading FMA and OP that way was really something...all those little panels with little bubbles in it...my eyes:arf....not to mention scan quality...especially OP

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Anyone knows a good site where I can download scanlated manga? Haven't downloaded anything in ages.
mangatraders and stoptazmo are the ones I used in the past...and still used if I find something that doesn't exist on any readers...although mangatraders has its reader now IIRC
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

mangatraders and stoptazmo are the ones I used in the past...and still used if I find something that doesn't exist on any readers...although mangatraders has its reader now IIRC
Yeah, it's on mangatraders and can even be read online! Thanks.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Googlez&!

I remember those days as well. -_-;

I think that's why I started buying volumes. Reading manga this way is much better.
Well that's a great way to go broke too :XD
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Well that's a great way to go broke too :XD
I know :XD

I already spent around 500€ for manga and I plan on spending even more....it's horrible. Guess that will change as soon as I have to take care of myself.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Googlez&!

I know :XD

I already spent around 500€ for manga and I plan on spending even more....it's horrible. Guess that will change as soon as I have to take care of myself.
Into more manga:p
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Googlez&!

Welcome to MH, googlez! Lol.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

I know :XD

I already spent around 500€ for manga and I plan on spending even more....it's horrible. Guess that will change as soon as I have to take care of myself.
I've added another 8 volumes of One Piece now; I've got only the first 15 left to get :iik I've spent about £250+ on the 49 I currently have, plus the Vagabond VIZBIG. They are the only manga volumes I have.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Googlez&!

Dude...don't you have FMA too? :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

Dude...don't you have FMA too? :oh
Oh shit yeah, and Death Note too! I keep forgetting about them cos they're not on top of my wardrobe and come in actual boxes rather than me putting them in shoe boxes lol. :sweat
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Googlez&!

Show boxes? :fail
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Googlez&!

Aahh... Haven't bought any manga in a while... :oh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Googlez&!

No one ever asks how many collection is doing...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Googlez&!

Okay so how many collection is doing?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Googlez&!

THAT MAKES NO SENSE
 
Top