When was I a hero?Hero one day and rapist the next.
Tomorrow u'll be labels a leprechaun or keebler elf bear.

When was I a hero?Hero one day and rapist the next.
Tomorrow u'll be labels a leprechaun or keebler elf bear.

opps I meant rapist bear XD but works both ways XD


I'm not even flirting. X_XMilly it seems like your flirting skills are a bit rusty.![]()
Oh please, you guys act like old hags and look older than I am. I'm young like Rock Lee.Daddy ignore stupid Milly , he's older than everyone on MH ...I mean look at his face! XD
baww T_T -sniff- -sniff- It's because I take after you!!!
I explode with fountain of youth! I have springtime of youth in me! WHACHAAAAAAA
No.romanian bear what?|:
Romanian Bear Fantasy![]()

Now you're just being rude...XDDD what Xi0 are you so shocked THAT I FOUND OUT?!?!?
romanian bear what?|:
Oh, you seems to be really nice, you could come here more often!hey, I'm not usually in Member Zone areas on MH, or anything like that. I'm Naruto fan and I'm usually hanging in Naruto sub-forum <though I look at members picture thread and games threads, a little>
And no problem, I told the truth <the? besides, I read about photoshop here and whatnot, interesting discussion you had there, guys and girls, lulz xd> Farfalla and Tatasugoi rock! <sisters?!>


Daddy ignore stupid Milly , he's older than everyone on MH ...I mean look at his face! XD


Lol, you put "daddy" there!baww T_T -sniff- -sniff- It's because I take after you!!!


Can I be the gorgeous mom?Lol, you put "daddy" there!
We're like a gorgeous family!![]()

It's a lie, he loves me!I'm not even flirting. X_X
Lol, you're more like Mr Kame from Dragon Ball!Oh please, you guys act like old hags and look older than I am. I'm young like Rock Lee.I explode with fountain of youth! I have springtime of youth in me! WHACHAAAAAAA


You mean Goku? Forever youthful.It's a lie, he loves me!![]()
Lol, you're more like Mr Kame from Dragon Ball!![]()



Yeah, auntie Lala...@Tata yes we are! Along with auntie Lala
and ha ha XD I did xD


Yeah...let's stop the spam for now guys, and wait for some new pics to discuss about. Thankies.This thread is stupid