The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
opps I meant rapist bear XD but works both ways XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ahahahaha


who said they were untrue? XD
 

vagabond87

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,212
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Romanian Bear Fantasy :huh
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
XDDD what Xi0 are you so shocked THAT I FOUND OUT?!?!?

romanian bear what?|:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Milly it seems like your flirting skills are a bit rusty. :oh
I'm not even flirting. X_X

Daddy ignore stupid Milly , he's older than everyone on MH ...I mean look at his face! XD


baww T_T -sniff- -sniff- It's because I take after you!!!
Oh please, you guys act like old hags and look older than I am. I'm young like Rock Lee. :hmph I explode with fountain of youth! I have springtime of youth in me! WHACHAAAAAAA
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
hey, I'm not usually in Member Zone areas on MH, or anything like that. I'm Naruto fan and I'm usually hanging in Naruto sub-forum <though I look at members picture thread and games threads, a little :p>
And no problem, I told the truth <the? besides, I read about photoshop here and whatnot, interesting discussion you had there, guys and girls, lulz xd> Farfalla and Tatasugoi rock! <sisters?!>
Oh, you seems to be really nice, you could come here more often! :amuse
You can call us Batata and Banana, we are sisters but we are different. <_>
Here, one pic of us without photoshop:

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Daddy ignore stupid Milly , he's older than everyone on MH ...I mean look at his face! XD
:XD
Yeah, he's an old envious troll! :hip

baww T_T -sniff- -sniff- It's because I take after you!!!
Lol, you put "daddy" there! :zomg
We're like a gorgeous family! :hug
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm not even flirting. X_X
It's a lie, he loves me! :hurr

Oh please, you guys act like old hags and look older than I am. I'm young like Rock Lee. :hmph I explode with fountain of youth! I have springtime of youth in me! WHACHAAAAAAA
Lol, you're more like Mr Kame from Dragon Ball! :nana
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
hahah @ Bene

@vaga , good answer :super

@Gary WUT? ME NO WAI!

@Tata yes we are! Along with auntie Lala

and ha ha XD I did xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It's a lie, he loves me! :hurr



Lol, you're more like Mr Kame from Dragon Ball! :nana
You mean Goku? Forever youthful. :hip


But xio is old as bears. :-_-
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
This thread is stupid
Yeah...let's stop the spam for now guys, and wait for some new pics to discuss about. Thankies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top