YOU TAKE* jesuz......
No, I didn't toy rake it or just rake itI meant you rake sorry!
I did not toy rake, rake, or take it. Glad we cleared that up.YOU TAKE* jesuz......
Didn't that guy just smoke marijuana?Oh and don't forget the blood and guts smell of someone who did angel dust and ate a random homeless persons face-smell
Laced with PCP (angel dust), yes.Didn't that guy just smoke marijuana?
Zombies don't exist dude, that drugged up guy is closest you gonna get.Because he was all gray and ashy and was eating someone's face. Yeah, common mistake.
Darn...Zombies don't exist dude, that drugged up guy is closest you gonna get.
Btw you do drugs?
Those are called drugs dude.

So am I...I don't take any drugs...I am a dull and boring man!
You are also a man whore?Farfalla is practically a hooker so I'm sure she has knowledge...much and more :3
._.You are also a man whore?
I also don't take drugs and don't smokeI don't take any drugs...I am a dull and boring man!
