Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess there's this girl who's absolutely awesome that I like. Not just physically like with the most girls but this one has it all... It's weird because I'm not used to it. I'm all careful and laid back (almost shy) when I'm with her and not like I usually am. Ugh. Damn you, woman!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess there's this girl who's absolutely awesome that I like. Not just physically like with the most girls but this one has it all... It's weird because I'm not used to it. I'm all careful and laid back (almost shy) when I'm with her and not like I usually am. Ugh. Damn you, woman!
Didn't you post a few weeks ago you sort of have a girlfriend? :cookiestare


Or was that longer ago...or someone else? :vin
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Didn't you post a few weeks ago you sort of have a girlfriend? :cookiestare


Or was that longer ago...or someone else? :vin

That can't have been me. I haven't had a girlfriend, not even a "sort of" in a very long time. I sleep around but I rarely like girls for anything but their bodies.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yesterday, I helped a member post images on this site.

I confess I enjoyed helping the member and miss that feeling of helping members and making them happy.

I confess I enjoy helping out people.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That can't have been me. I haven't had a girlfriend, not even a "sort of" in a very long time. I sleep around but I rarely like girls for anything but their bodies.
Not even saying you might in the future? :headscratch
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I really have no idea why people dislike me.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

EDIT: rephrasing that..
I confess I really can't see a good reason for people to dislike me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that last night was awesome :hee
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
I confess that I don't think I'm taking year 12 seriously enough... Final exams are in less than two months, I haven't been revising at all and I think I'm too chill... :blink
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I confess that I don't think I'm taking year 12 seriously enough... Final exams are in less than two months, I haven't been revising at all and I think I'm too chill... :blink
Maybe because you worked your ass of in the previous years? I remember you barely having any vacation in past years...
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that I don't think I'm taking year 12 seriously enough... Final exams are in less than two months, I haven't been revising at all and I think I'm too chill... :blink
Don't worry. I barely studied for my finals and still did very well. For my English exam I didn't study at all, was even at a friend's place the night before. Still passed with an A. You're smart and worked so hard before. I doubt it's all for nothing.

Not trying to say that you can laze around now, but don't let it worry you too much.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I really have no idea why people dislike me.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

EDIT: rephrasing that..
I confess I really can't see a good reason for people to dislike me.
I don't dislike u.

I confess that last night was awesome :hee
You post just enough to arouse curiosity...
.... Happy for ur happiness?
:hug

@ ice it's been a while. Good luck in ur test :hug


I confess I got some good news today. My younger brother Steven was injured at work 2 days ago. Some insulation fell on his eye while at work.

He's been botherd by it and after seeing the doctor he's almost recovered.

:shout
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I meant it in a good way. You're not people in general, but someone special, who can't be lumped with the rest so easily.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Don't worry. I barely studied for my finals and still did very well. For my English exam I didn't study at all, was even at a friend's place the night before. Still passed with an A.
... I despise you.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Not even saying you might in the future? :headscratch
Yup, that I have. And yup, we're "dating" now. Not exclusive but not far from I guess.

What has happened to me? :<
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yup, that I have. And yup, we're "dating" now. Not exclusive but not far from I guess.

What has happened to me? :<
I thought there was some other girl that you were in a similar situation with...never mind

Maybe you're having some self-respect? :vin
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
There was a girl that I slept with without having sex a couple of times (which was a rarity for me), we're just very tight friends that's all :3

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Maybe you're having some self-respect? :vin
LOL. Doubtful :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Cuddle-buddies. I see. Well maybe that's what I was thinking.

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

LOL. Doubtful :oh
I wasn't trying to imply anything there really. But there is something to be said what you would be considered if you were a girl...doubt-standard etc :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top