Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I start to get sick of Adam saying he loves his life/his life is going great/everything is so super cool that it's strange every 3-4 weeks :p
But it is. Everything is just going great. I'm actually worried that this is a temporary ride and soon I'll hit a wall and something horrible will happen because at the moment everything is just, perfect. Economically, academically, socially. It's just. Idk. I love it <3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess I'm on a fucking roll it's ridiculous. Somebody stop me (but not really).

Fuck yes, needed this.
Nothing is wrong. My life is perfect.
I confess I've found harmony in my life.
I confess I really, REALLY love my life atm.
:oh

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

But it is. Everything is just going great. I'm actually worried that this is a temporary ride and soon I'll hit a wall and something horrible will happen because at the moment everything is just, perfect. Economically, academically, socially. It's just. Idk. I love it <3
I got it Adam, I got it. Just saying <3
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But it is. Everything is just going great. I'm actually worried that this is a temporary ride and soon I'll hit a wall and something horrible will happen because at the moment everything is just, perfect. Economically, academically, socially. It's just. Idk. I love it <3
Even though I'm a tiny bit annoyed by your posts, I'm honestly happy for you. Especially because I also know how hard life kicks you in the balls sometimes. So yeah, hope this keeps up for you! Enjoy it!(Oh well, you already do:D)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well, 2011 was one of the worse years in my life so far and early 2012 was pretty ok but now that I moved out everything has been so much better and that's basically what I feel like confessing here. I don't have much else :3

I confess I like cooking?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
But it is. Everything is just going great. I'm actually worried that this is a temporary ride and soon I'll hit a wall and something horrible will happen because at the moment everything is just, perfect. Economically, academically, socially. It's just. Idk. I love it <3
Ahh campus life is the best. :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
And still no kissu? D: That's not a good sign, Millicent ç.ç
Well, we've yet to meet in real life again. <_< Kidna sucks I didn't really pay as much attention to her during high school. >_>

But it is. Everything is just going great. I'm actually worried that this is a temporary ride and soon I'll hit a wall and something horrible will happen because at the moment everything is just, perfect. Economically, academically, socially. It's just. Idk. I love it <3
Don't be negative or think negative stuff, just think positive and ahead. :3
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I'm really frustrated with how emotionally inept I am. I have identified my problems, and I even know most (if not all) of the reasons behind them. So why the fuck can't I change any of it?

I. Give. Up.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I confess that I'm really frustrated with how emotionally inept I am. I have identified my problems, and I even know most (if not all) of the reasons behind them. So why the fuck can't I change any of it?

I. Give. Up.
Same thing happens to me...

But don't give up :3
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Not gonna lie, I miss having time to actually stop by the FF and actually talking to be instead of my new recent behavior of posting "O Hai, Herro, .-., etc."

Also, I miss most of you guys .-.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I just went to the city library two days ago and most people who worked there were nerds. I felt awkward while talking with them... probably because it had been a while since I had talked with people similar to me and probably because I felt bad for being neglecting my inner nerd for the last year or so.

Also there was a banner from an anime meeting. I'm considering on going maybe I can find some more people I relate to there. I miss having nerdy friends sure other people are cool but they don't like the same music I do or the same books, series etc.

Maybe I should embrace my inner nerd at once.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I confess that I'm really frustrated with how emotionally inept I am. I have identified my problems, and I even know most (if not all) of the reasons behind them. So why the fuck can't I change any of it?

I. Give. Up.
Most times when someone is emotionally is inept it points toward lack of experience, that's just it...and there's no such thing as change, only over greater periods of time...and if it takes a great deal of time and the change is slow, then you will gradually get used to it, so basically you won't even notice that you've changed...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Since I promised I would tell you guys, but I sold a gun the other day :D
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Guys I need help...

Being the loveless hap and very extremely confused person about love and what not. I actually googled how and if I should tell someone that I have feelings for her and while I was reading the Article, that same exact girl called me... Now I am confused if this is a sign or what...


UGH... .-.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, it's not a sign...SNAP OUT OF IT.

Who is she?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
My Friend, Caitlin. Honestly, Her and I spend a lot of the time together more than normal people so... I dunno .-.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I've settled down.

And I'm happy.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ok, I have an exam at 8 AM (in 1 hour, Argentina time of course). I don't know a shit (sorry about that). Literally.

Same happened to me 4 months ago. I'm a smart person, I know it. I've been told that since I was like 5. But this is really hard for me. I can't just sit down and study. I'm all alone, I've los my study partners (cause I failed this 2 subjects), none of my childhood friends are studying the same as I am (though I spent time with some of them every day), and I'm living nowadays 120 km away from my parents.

Plus, I've been feeling that I've lost this 18 years of life... tough life.

But I'm not done yet. Never.

I need advice from random and unkown people. Thank you.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yes, Gary :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top