Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I wasn't trying to imply anything there really. But there is something to be said what you would be considered if you were a girl...doubt-standard etc :p
I hate doubt-standards. Always get on my nerves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I hate doubt-standards. Always get on my nerves.
Dude...I'm sorry I don't have your diction that late/early despite not being blazed out of my mind on top of it :edu
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
... I despise you.
I hate myself for that as well. Though I know people who are worse. There was this girl whom I've barely ever seen the last semester because she was at home sleeping and chilling. When she came to school she was late. In the end, she did even better than me....
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I remember my high school days I spent almost half of the time skipping classes :lmao

Whenever I was 10 minutes late I'd skip all morning classes, sometimes we would skip some classes to smoke pot, skip classes so that we didn't had to give our works to the teachers, skip classes to go to the mall, the beach.

Skipping classes best thing ever :D

That was until the government put a law that forced students who skipped X number of times to take tests whenever that happened... ruined my fun during last year....
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
YAY ALCOHOL

ALso... Senior year was Sleep time.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I just discovered the amour that is Hendricks. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh I amdrrunk again!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
naomiiiiiiiii callll meeeeeeeeeeee
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
hold on bro ha i have to find my phone and then charge it.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

kd we had a skype session last night and i was so drunk that i kciked everyone out. WHERE WERE YOU. I couldn't ven kick you out god damn it!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
hold on bro ha i have to find my phone and then charge it.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

kd we had a skype session last night and i was so drunk that i kciked everyone out. WHERE WERE YOU. I couldn't ven kick you out god damn it!
I was watching the new Resident Evil movie D:

.-. My high is fading now... Just get on skyppeeeee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
....

You kids are so silly in a dumb way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,124
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was in a store after work, still in uniform and I was mistaken for someone.

Which was kind of cool since two chicks come up to me and call me out & waving.

I turn around after hearing them repeatedly calling out Phillipe and quickly turn my head back the other way.

Because I'm like I'm not Philippe .... obviously -arf.

Then I saw them be embarrassed afterwards and they walked away mumbling something about my dark hair.

And if that wasn't enough...

While at the same store - the stores power went out completely for a few minutes.

Just wanted to share a funny story and from now ya'll can call me Philippe xD.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I horribly wish that women were clear. I confess I really wanna know if I have a chance with this girl or not so i stop asking her out and move on (though I've done it like, thrice in few months since my confession in Feb).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I confess I horribly wish that women were clear. I confess I really wanna know if I have a chance with this girl or not so i stop asking her out and move on (though I've done it like, thrice in few months since my confession in Feb).
And still no kissu? D: That's not a good sign, Millicent ç.ç
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I really, REALLY love my life atm.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess I start to get sick of Adam saying he loves his life/his life is going great/everything is so super cool that it's strange every 3-4 weeks :p
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess I start to get sick of Adam saying he loves his life/his life is going great/everything is so super cool that it's strange every 3-4 weeks :p
............I confess I felt the same way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top