I hate doubt-standards. Always get on my nerves.I wasn't trying to imply anything there really. But there is something to be said what you would be considered if you were a girl...doubt-standard etc![]()
I hate doubt-standards. Always get on my nerves.I wasn't trying to imply anything there really. But there is something to be said what you would be considered if you were a girl...doubt-standard etc![]()
Dude...I'm sorry I don't have your diction that late/early despite not being blazed out of my mind on top of itI hate doubt-standards. Always get on my nerves.

I hate myself for that as well. Though I know people who are worse. There was this girl whom I've barely ever seen the last semester because she was at home sleeping and chilling. When she came to school she was late. In the end, she did even better than me....... I despise you.


I was watching the new Resident Evil movie D:hold on bro ha i have to find my phone and then charge it.
---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------
kd we had a skype session last night and i was so drunk that i kciked everyone out. WHERE WERE YOU. I couldn't ven kick you out god damn it!

....
You kids are so silly in a dumb way.
Sounds silly coming from you![]()

Nope...still Rodrigo
And still no kissu? D: That's not a good sign, Millicent ç.çI confess I horribly wish that women were clear. I confess I really wanna know if I have a chance with this girl or not so i stop asking her out and move on (though I've done it like, thrice in few months since my confession in Feb).

............I confess I felt the same way.I confess I start to get sick of Adam saying he loves his life/his life is going great/everything is so super cool that it's strange every 3-4 weeks![]()