Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that earthforge might be one of the genuinely most intelligent persons I've come across. At least on an online forum.
Same here.

And I confess I'm kinda saddened by the fact she changed her ava. D:
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Because her parents have not taught her any better. put her with the welfare recipients for a month and she's likely gonna change her mind and start appreciating the money she has.


I confess that one of my motivation for getting rich is to help out the homeless by constructing homes where they can live in for free. Homelessness and hunger should never exist, and there'd be way less of it if the wealthy contributed.
I confess sometimes I fear the possibility of not being able to give a good education to my children and see them become assholes who don't care about other people.

I hope I will be able to raise a worthy human being out of them.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess sometimes I fear the possibility of not being able to give a good education to my children and see them become assholes who don't care about other people.

I hope I will be able to raise a worthy human being out of them.
Giving good education shouldn't be the priority, teaching them vital stuff should be. Any parent can do it. It's my opinion though. I know I'm not going easy on my kids, none of that nonviolence bull poop for them. They either behave or they get grounded or the hand. Kids need to be disciplined. If I ever see them sag their pants.... oooooooooooooo boy, I'll embarrass them sooooo bad they'll wear their pants up high forever.


I confess I really would like to get into a debate with earthforge because I feel as if I'd learn a lot from her.

I confess I consider it a victory in debate when I learn something, whether I lose the actual debate or not.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I had a weird phone call just now. :oh It went something like this:

"Hey, this is Vankata (from the male name Ivan), from 22 (my highschool). When are you free? Let's see eachother and catch up on everything." (rough translation)

And I was like "Err, yeah, sure." :oh

And now I'm like "Who's this guy and why does he have my number? :arf" And why do I feel like it's a date...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
xD I'll ask a bit more next time he calls. I think it's this guy I recently met who's from my highschool but I kinda don't remember him... But erm, yeah, I'll be careful, I promise.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Wear protection

....Bulletproof vests and the like.

I have nothing really to confess. Well besides the fact that I realise I should try and limit the amount arbitrary sports results affect my mood but I am not entirely sure if its too big of a problem. I also think I am addicted to the internet. I was wondering if I could go one month without using it and I realised I probably would be hitting withdrawal within 48 hours. Damn.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You only realized the sports one now??

And I guess that Sweden showed you that you would be fine without internet, no? You weren't that attached to it while you were there, prolly just some minor checking. Everybody checks the internet often nowadays (unless the person is not used to it at all), even though if they'll just check some news or the FB, so I guess that's not a big deal.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Haha the extent of it, yes.

In Sweden well I was on it always when I was at home, . My browsing habits changed there though, I would browse reddit and fb much more, whereas before I use to browse mh/4chan more. Its not the actual time spent that bothers me however because I know I can limit it depending on my situation. Its the almost addictive need to check it at least once. Nothing is going to happen if I dont, I am not a high powered business executive who gets a ton of important emails. Nor will the new penis/9gag joke on my fb timeline affect my life in any substantial way, but I still have too check it. It feels like I am unnecessarily dependant on it and for no real reason. This was all a passing thought, but in any case it seems like even if it is an addiction its becoming a socially accepted one. Like coffee.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
i coness this is the first time athat ci fne be a aprt fot hm y nationf or the frist tiems, I can tell them about my background, i can tell them about me as a perosxn tand i can tell them about how I am, who am I and all that. I tfels reall, reall, ygood and they are really supprtoive. I had exam last night and todayh is my exam party, slash my kickoff wekend with the baord for my fraternigty and it feels so good I dont know what to do. Its a huge burde lifted from my chest. I hope I pased my exam, but more importantly, I hope my frineds keep reexpecting me for th ep person I am.

I know I amr eally dunrk now, but it deosnt matter. I know the y llve me, and I know I love them. Thank you MH for being such a big part of my pats life, lalal the hep I got from you, all the tips, tricks, and friendships I amde. I value you all more than you know. I am Adam, and I approve this message.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Adam, I can only say that I am happy for you. I hope your friends really stick with you for who you are and may all the best come to you.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I got hostkilled because I didn't change my vote

but instead edited my post 17 times (according to ksio)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess I got hostkilled because I didn't change my vote

but instead edited my post 17 times (according to ksio)
It wasn't my decision, I just think it was weird and superfluous. No sense to it, and you were just trying to draw attention to yourself. Well, that's how I see it.

If I was the host I don't think I would have hostkilled you.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You wouldn't hostkill anyone though, Gary. D:
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Sorry, I missed the smiling smiley I usually use (even though I said it with sense of humor and intended for it to be taken as a joke ^^)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ Adi :comfort

I confess - today was an especially super fantastic of all days. Tomorrow is scheduled to be a long one. :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top