Same here.I confess that earthforge might be one of the genuinely most intelligent persons I've come across. At least on an online forum.
And I confess I'm kinda saddened by the fact she changed her ava. D:
Same here.I confess that earthforge might be one of the genuinely most intelligent persons I've come across. At least on an online forum.
I confess sometimes I fear the possibility of not being able to give a good education to my children and see them become assholes who don't care about other people.Because her parents have not taught her any better. put her with the welfare recipients for a month and she's likely gonna change her mind and start appreciating the money she has.
I confess that one of my motivation for getting rich is to help out the homeless by constructing homes where they can live in for free. Homelessness and hunger should never exist, and there'd be way less of it if the wealthy contributed.
Giving good education shouldn't be the priority, teaching them vital stuff should be. Any parent can do it. It's my opinion though. I know I'm not going easy on my kids, none of that nonviolence bull poop for them. They either behave or they get grounded or the hand. Kids need to be disciplined. If I ever see them sag their pants.... oooooooooooooo boy, I'll embarrass them sooooo bad they'll wear their pants up high forever.I confess sometimes I fear the possibility of not being able to give a good education to my children and see them become assholes who don't care about other people.
I hope I will be able to raise a worthy human being out of them.
It went something like this:
" And why do I feel like it's a date...
It wasn't my decision, I just think it was weird and superfluous. No sense to it, and you were just trying to draw attention to yourself. Well, that's how I see it.I confess I got hostkilled because I didn't change my vote
but instead edited my post 17 times (according to ksio)
Huh?You wouldn't hostkill anyone though, Gary. D:

