I don't think is a weaboo...hmm...I need to rethink tactics here...Maybe. Or he's just a weaboo![]()
I don't think is a weaboo...hmm...I need to rethink tactics here...Maybe. Or he's just a weaboo![]()

Convincing? How could someone believe you that you want tata to seduce all the staff membersNot convincing then?
![]()

I'm not really like thatUR well under the spell, there's no doubt you feel your mistress' presence and come here to see what she said to make you feel that you regained UR Thetan powers![]()
I tend to visit members/staffers threads for a few days before I forget about them or loose interest and switch to other threads. It's a repeating cycle 
It's sympathy and nothing else you pervy vampireI don't think the word sympathy works well in english and in this case...![]()

Hmmm...well I guess there is some truth in that...but I'm in no mood to create any adversity with Tata here...I will refrain myself for a bit and then exploit niichan when he's emotionally wounded...No don't. Just let it happen naturally![]()
Googz and jorp are wimmenz?Hmmm, I'm all for making fun of niichan but I think he's like this with most of the wimmenz.....actually everyone. Have you felt the sexual tension between he and Googlez? I won't even mention jorped because my face will melt off.

Why not?Convincing? How could someone believe you that you want tata to seduce all the staff members![]()


No...they are just the startGoogz and jorp are wimmenz?
And this is nothing to the love you share with toc!
AhaI'm not really like thatI tend to visit members/staffers threads for a few days before I forget about them or loose interest and switch to other threads. It's a repeating cycle
![]()
...using the amuse smiley to show coolness and mild amusement won't work on me
Haha...who is the perv again?It's sympathy and nothing else you pervy vampire![]()
...cuz I was saying that gaining her sympathy actually means that you want her to feel sorry for you
...which is an interesting tactic, but it only worked for me in highschool
They are the 'actually everyone' part I thinkGoogz and jorp are wimmenz?![]()

Haha...there goes the uncle randy FC titleBene is like an aimless mastermind...

...much like Wintermute(some novel reference)Why not?
All the cool kids were doing it...![]()

The start of what exactly?No...they are just the start
No, that's one-sided.

Pseudo-psychologist?Aha...using the amuse smiley to show coolness and mild amusement won't work on me
![]()

I thought you meant something else because of my past experience with youHaha...who is the perv again?...cuz I was saying that gaining her sympathy actually means that you want her to feel sorry for you
...which is an interesting tactic, but it only worked for me in highschool
![]()
but no, I don't want tata to feel sorry for me. There's no reason to anyway 
That makes sense.. in a wayThey are the 'actually everyone' part I think![]()

One of the best in the bizPseudo-psychologist?![]()

I'm sure you can think of somethingI thought you meant something else because of my past experience with youbut no, I don't want tata to feel sorry for me. There's no reason to anyway
![]()

I'm glad I'm of use...Haha...there goes the uncle randy FC title
Improvising is what I do...much like Wintermute(some novel reference)

Grow upDenying it won't help gary, he knows you want it.

That I believe youOne of the best in the biz
I'm sure you can think of something![]()

Sometimes you're trying too hard
Look in the mirrorGrow up![]()


To be funnyTrying to hard? For what?
I'm not the one yaoi shipping![]()
Have you felt the sexual tension between he and Googlez? I won't even mention jorped because my face will melt off.
Oh, I thought you would say something elseTo be funny
No of course you aren't
...but oh wellmaybe I planned to say something else but didn't because of... reasonsOh, I thought you would say something else...but oh well
That's not shipping. You guys flirt like crazy.


Okay good...but saying I try too hard to be funny is mean and wrong so I'm not sure how I feel about it :Cmaybe I planned to say something else but didn't because of... reasons
I'm curious what you see as flirting![]()
but you are, sometimesOkay good...but saying I try too hard to be funny is mean and wrong so I'm not sure how I feel about it :C
Friendliness
