Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No don't. Just let it happen naturally :derp
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not convincing then?

:darn
Convincing? How could someone believe you that you want tata to seduce all the staff members :oh

UR well under the spell, there's no doubt you feel your mistress' presence and come here to see what she said to make you feel that you regained UR Thetan powers:derp
I'm not really like that :XD I tend to visit members/staffers threads for a few days before I forget about them or loose interest and switch to other threads. It's a repeating cycle :amuse


I don't think the word sympathy works well in english and in this case...:p
It's sympathy and nothing else you pervy vampire :oh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
No don't. Just let it happen naturally :derp
Hmmm...well I guess there is some truth in that...but I'm in no mood to create any adversity with Tata here...I will refrain myself for a bit and then exploit niichan when he's emotionally wounded...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hmmm, I'm all for making fun of niichan but I think he's like this with most of the wimmenz.....actually everyone. Have you felt the sexual tension between he and Googlez? I won't even mention jorped because my face will melt off.
Googz and jorp are wimmenz? :s

And this is nothing to the love you share with toc!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Convincing? How could someone believe you that you want tata to seduce all the staff members :oh
Why not? :e3



All the cool kids were doing it... :vin

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Googz and jorp are wimmenz? :s

And this is nothing to the love you share with toc!
No...they are just the start

No, that's one-sided.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I'm not really like that :XD I tend to visit members/staffers threads for a few days before I forget about them or loose interest and switch to other threads. It's a repeating cycle :amuse
Aha:3c...using the amuse smiley to show coolness and mild amusement won't work on me:derp
It's sympathy and nothing else you pervy vampire :oh
Haha...who is the perv again?:lmao...cuz I was saying that gaining her sympathy actually means that you want her to feel sorry for you:p...which is an interesting tactic, but it only worked for me in highschool:p

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Googz and jorp are wimmenz? :s
They are the 'actually everyone' part I think:p
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Bene is like an aimless mastermind...
Haha...there goes the uncle randy FC title:bye

Improvising is what I do:p...much like Wintermute(some novel reference)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why not? :e3

All the cool kids were doing it... :vin
:shootme

No...they are just the start

No, that's one-sided.
The start of what exactly? :s

Denying it won't help gary, he knows you want it.

Aha:3c...using the amuse smiley to show coolness and mild amusement won't work on me:derp
Pseudo-psychologist? :yodawg

Haha...who is the perv again?:lmao...cuz I was saying that gaining her sympathy actually means that you want her to feel sorry for you:p...which is an interesting tactic, but it only worked for me in highschool:p
I thought you meant something else because of my past experience with you :p but no, I don't want tata to feel sorry for me. There's no reason to anyway :s

They are the 'actually everyone' part I think:p
That makes sense.. in a way :XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Pseudo-psychologist? :yodawg
One of the best in the biz:smugbunny

I thought you meant something else because of my past experience with you :p but no, I don't want tata to feel sorry for me. There's no reason to anyway :s
I'm sure you can think of something:3c
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Trying to hard? For what? :huh

I'm not the one yaoi shipping :verily
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh, I thought you would say something else :teehee ...but oh well

That's not shipping. You guys flirt like crazy.
maybe I planned to say something else but didn't because of... reasons :amuse

I'm curious what you see as flirting :s
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
maybe I planned to say something else but didn't because of... reasons :amuse

I'm curious what you see as flirting :s
Okay good...but saying I try too hard to be funny is mean and wrong so I'm not sure how I feel about it :C

Friendliness
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top