Your food? Oh god noYou're my servant, you work for food.![]()

Your food? Oh god noYou're my servant, you work for food.![]()

Yup, yup...give him somethin to eatYou're my servant, you work for food.![]()


Are you talking about muffins? or MUFFins........Yup, yup...give him somethin to eat
![]()
Tell me, damn it!
I can't see this "great" show you talk about, really. It's so boring.But it is great, but the focus is not on spectacle and awesomeness...the series is keeping it real, and that's what makes it great...
You guys are mean! You guys are envious because I have a servant.Jorpy you are like Cinderella!
Stop! It's all bulshit men proud.Yeah man...don't do everything...just the massages and other fun stuff...don't let UR pride disappear![]()
I just quit now ... she was worse than Cinderella's stepmother![]()
Your dream is to eat my food, don't disguise, you ask for it since day one!Your food? Oh god no![]()

Nasty.Yup, yup...give him somethin to eat
![]()


No, it don't sound like thighs, you say it wrong.Omg! thais....sounds like thighs, it's a double meaning. I like thighs and I like you thais.


Can't sayAre you talking about muffins? or MUFFins........

And what you are doing is the female version of itStop! It's all bulshit men proud.

Whatever makes you happy...Nasty.
He can eat you up.![]()

It's similar, even if it's with a longer iNo, it don't sound like thighs, you say it wrong.
But I like you liking me.![]()
TrueYour dream is to eat my food, don't disguise, you ask for it since day one!![]()


You had it for many years, why can't I have it now?And what you are doing is the female version of it![]()

No, just you and him.Whatever makes you happy...
...wait...UR into that? Who knew?![]()

Yeah, kinda, is the gringo way to say.It's similar, even if it's with a longer i

Churrasco brasileiro de picanha é uma maravilha! Vem pra cá em 2014 que você comerá.True
Por acaso não me importava nada de comer Picanha daqui a algumas horas![]()


Pagas-me a viagem e estadia?Churrasco brasileiro de picanha é uma maravilha! Vem pra cá em 2014 que você comerá.![]()




In the walking dead?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
My favourite character died![]()
U said it was bullshit...and from the tone you condemn bullshit...so why have it?You had it for many years, why can't I have it now?![]()
Yeah...but UR his mistress...that makes it weird and kinky...I'm nobody to you, so don't put him with me...put him with UR other servan...niichan...they already love each other so you will be doing something goodNo, just you and him.![]()


Which version...the "thigh" or the ThaísYeah, kinda, is the gringo way to say.![]()

YesIn the walking dead?

Oh, chutzpah!Pagas-me a viagem e estadia?
Se sim está combinado
Mas por acaso gostava bastante de ir a por causa do WC2014
Iria ser muito divertido festejar a vitória de Portugal no Mundial no Brazil![]()



Oh, chutzpah!
I'm not going to sell my body to bring you here, portuga. Wake up.
Lol! You're definitely a dreamer.![]()




Bullshit because you think man can't work for women. Women can't be in control/charge in your point of view.U said it was bullshit...and from the tone you condemn bullshit...so why have it?

But I thought you wanted to join in.Yeah...but UR his mistress...that makes it weird and kinky...I'm nobody to you, so don't put him with me...put him with UR other servan...niichan...they already love each other so you will be doing something good
...for once


Gringo say thigh.Which version...the "thigh" or the Thaís![]()
So you don't need to cry, emo kid, the characters sucks! The director is doing a favor.

They can be in charge...but what you're doing is abuse of power...Bullshit because you think man can't work for women. Women can't be in control/charge in your point of view.![]()
Of course you thought that...you assume and think things that you like...but no...I am a loyal personBut I thought you wanted to join in.
Can be you 3.![]()
You don't even know whom am I talking aboutSo you don't need to cry, emo kid, the characters sucks! The director is doing a favor.![]()

Why would they?Are Brazilians considered black people?

I don't know you tell me!Why would they?![]()