Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I like thais...


word pun!

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Have you seen The Walking Dead? Awesome zombie tv series...

/UberLolo approves of the series:super
I think that the zombie genre needs a rest, there have been waaaaaaaaay to many movies on this subject lately.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

but ... Queen? :lmao

:notrust
Own, Rio's movie bird! Cute, portuga! :tata3

I don't mind, I know deep down you know I'm your queen. :hee

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

I like thais...
I didn't get it. :notsure

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Have you seen The Walking Dead? Awesome zombie tv series...

/UberLolo approves of the series:super
Oh, I didn't like the walking dead, sorry, vamp. :sweatdrop
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I like thais...


word pun!
Me tooo:zomg...thais are the best...
I think that the zombie genre needs a rest, there have been waaaaaaaaay to many movies on this subject lately.
What does lately mean? I have only seen The Walking Dead and Resident Evil these last few years...IIRC

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Oh, I didn't like the walking dead, sorry, vamp. :sweatdrop
NUUUUUOOOOOO!!:shakefist...it's good:(
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Me tooo:zomg...thais are the best...
Why are you talking good things about my name? :notsure

NUUUUUOOOOOO!!:shakefist...it's good:(
Oh, I saw the first episode of the second season and I didn't like it, the characters are boring. <_>

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

:(

So what does my friendly queen need? :nod
Great, I'm needing a good and relaxing massage to sleep.


---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Make em Brazilian
They need to samba!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Why are you talking good things about my name? :notsure
Well it's a pun:hee

Oh, I saw the first episode of the second season and I didn't like it, the characters are boring. <_>
:gwah...the characters aren't supposed to be spectacular...it's not that kind of show...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Omg, you're my best servant! I love you.
I know ... i do everything for my queen :nod
And thx :zomg

Your best servant wouldn't mind to get a raise though :hee
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Why? Where? :oh
:hurr
I am a picky televiewer. Everything must be great. :mono
But it is great, but the focus is not on spectacle and awesomeness...the series is keeping it real, and that's what makes it great...
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:hurr


But it is great, but the focus is not on spectacle and awesomeness...the series is keeping it real, and that's what makes it great...
It's basically about survival and about making hard choices that might taunt them to the rest of their lives .. which much likely won't be that long :(
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I think there's also a matter of how petty humans can be, even when faced with extinction like this...

You know what I wanna see? The Return of the Redneck:zomg...that will be da shit
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I know ... i do everything for my queen :nod
And thx :zomg

Your best servant wouldn't mind to get a raise though :hee
You're my servant, you work for food.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top