c ignorou a musica do cachorro ç.ç

The smiley you used there is called...Ohdearplz
![]()

Muito chata. É um insulto ao Ferrugem.c ignorou a musica do cachorro ç.ç

This is the win thread, bitch!![]()
I listen to all kinds of music even boy band ones.. ^^;Jeez, One Direction! Are you out of your mind?
Visiting your thread for the first time (I think? Have I visited before?)
Vaca.Muito chata. É um insulto ao Ferrugem.![]()
Are you using drugs, dork?NOT THE KNIFE MA, NOT THE KNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE
Drugs are not like that.Are you using drugs, dork?![]()

The prize is already here, my company!So If I get the 1500th post I'll win? You'll have to get a prize ready for the winner.![]()
I don't understand really eclectic people. But at leats you like good music too.I listen to all kinds of music even boy band ones.. ^^;
Yaaay!Tataaa!Visiting your thread for the first time (I think? Have I visited before?)
So what are your favorote bands/singers? And do you really like boy bands?![]()
Vaca.
Oh, the drug dealer is back!Drugs are not like that.![]()
Yup \o/....every page in this thread needs a bit of Lolo flavour, otherwise...Oh, the drug dealer is back!![]()
...not like Tata flavour is bad...but it's not enough
I'm always enough!Yup \o/....every page in this thread needs a bit of Lolo flavour, otherwise......not like Tata flavour is bad...but it's not enough
![]()



I'm hot paprika!!!I'm always enough!
But you're a good spice.![]()

That's creepy.His spice tastes like my grandma![]()
It was a Simpsons reference...never mindThat's creepy.

I didn't watch the show...It was a Simpsons reference...never mind![]()
I didn't watch the show...