Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

maaaaaaaaa

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



WHERE ARE YOU MAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Who is Ma? :-_-
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
NO MA DON'T HIT ME, MA

I'LL BE A GOOD BOY MA

NOT THE BELT, PLEASE MA
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Your mom is not here, kid. Go look for her in another place.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
NOT THE KNIFE MA, NOT THE KNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is the win thread, bitch! :arf

So If I get the 1500th post I'll win? You'll have to get a prize ready for the winner. :verily
Jeez, One Direction! Are you out of your mind? :toilet

:offtopic

I listen to all kinds of music even boy band ones.. ^^;
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Tataaa! :arf Visiting your thread for the first time (I think? Have I visited before?)

So what are your favorote bands/singers? And do you really like boy bands? :oh
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So If I get the 1500th post I'll win? You'll have to get a prize ready for the winner. :verily
The prize is already here, my company!


I listen to all kinds of music even boy band ones.. ^^;
I don't understand really eclectic people. But at leats you like good music too.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Tataaa! :arf Visiting your thread for the first time (I think? Have I visited before?)

So what are your favorote bands/singers? And do you really like boy bands? :oh
Yaaay!

No, I think you never came here. First time.


Well, I like many bands/singers so I'll say some of my favorites:
Bands: Millencolin, Rise Against, Foo Fighters, Alexisonfire, Foster The People, Sahara Hotnights...
Singers: City and Colour, Kate Nash, Joss Stone, Lykke Li, Lily Allen, KT Tunstall...
No, I don't like boy bands, but when I was young I used to love Backstreet Boys, I was crazy about them, so today sometimes I listen to BSB because I like to remember that time.
And you?

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------



---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Drugs are not like that.:noworry
Oh, the drug dealer is back!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Oh, the drug dealer is back!
Yup \o/....every page in this thread needs a bit of Lolo flavour, otherwise...:smugbunny...not like Tata flavour is bad...but it's not enough:noworry
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yup \o/....every page in this thread needs a bit of Lolo flavour, otherwise...:smugbunny...not like Tata flavour is bad...but it's not enough:noworry
I'm always enough! :SOON
But you're a good spice. :amuse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
His spice tastes like my grandma :s
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top