Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
They are not :notrust
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:-_-
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
U said it was bullshit...and from the tone you condemn bullshit...so why have it?

Yeah...but UR his mistress...that makes it weird and kinky...I'm nobody to you, so don't put him with me...put him with UR other servan...niichan...they already love each other so you will be doing something good:hee
...for once:3c
I didn't do anything for her so I don't get why I am supposed to be her servant :-_- she already has loyal people at her side, there's no need for me. Not that I would want to anyway.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:(
We will see :3c

Playing worse than Brazil at this moment is impossible :derp
But now seriously ... Brazil with the amount of talented players they have, they should perform a lot better :hee
The problem is: Brazilians doesn't like to play as a team, we greatly value the individual game and we need to change that.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
The problem is: Brazilians doesn't like to play as a team, we greatly value the individual game and we need to change that.
Finally i hear a Brazilian saying that ... and weird thats a girl who says it :derp
I agree with you ... but you guys won't change, that's why you are going to be humiliated at your own place :teehee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
They can be in charge...but what you're doing is abuse of power...
Some guys like to be submissive, and they agree it's not abusive power. :noworry

Of course you thought that...you assume and think things that you like...but no...I am a loyal person
Why it's against being loyal? :oh
Are you engaged? :err

You don't even know whom am I talking about:hmph
They all suck, man! But ok, please don't cry. :comfort
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How do you know? :teehee
I said it was a reference to the simpsons...

Hmm...it's like chilli...
Mmm, I wouldn't go that far.

I think that the zombie genre needs a rest, there have been waaaaaaaaay to many movies on this subject lately.
I think you confuse Zombies with Vampires :edu

But it is great, but the focus is not on spectacle and awesomeness...the series is keeping it real, and that's what makes it great...
But it is about the characters too. It's a drama like any other, it's just the setting that isn't conventional for a TV Series.

Yeah, kinda, is the gringo way to say. :XD
Yeah I guess...if they couldn't tell the "h" is silent. More like "ties" than "thighs"

DD fails at pun again
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Are Brazilians considered black people?
We're mongrels, there is all kind of ethnicities here. White, black, indigenous, asian and etc.
Why?
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm thinking Bene is saying he's loyal...to himself :hee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I didn't do anything for her so I don't get why I am supposed to be her servant :-_- she already has loyal people at her side, there's no need for me. Not that I would want to anyway.
You don't need to be my servant, I was suggesting you 3 do a ménage à trois. :fan
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You don't need to be my servant, I was suggesting you 3 do a ménage à trois. :fan
You would like to see that? :s you're strange

No, I'm just following the bro code with jorp. No sex or anything like that, people seem to misunderstand that bromance has nothing to do with that :oh
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I said it was a reference to the simpsons...
I think you know him better... :teehee

But it is about the characters too. It's a drama like any other, it's just the setting that isn't conventional for a TV Series.
:super

Yeah I guess...if they couldn't tell the "h" is silent. More like "ties" than "thighs"

DD fails at pun again
Yeah, and I said it already but maybe because of the accent they have some difficulty to say.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I'm thinking Bene is saying he's loyal...to himself :hee
Yeah, makes sense. xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tatsu~~~~


I'm at a gringo baseball game with a Kaiten, Milly, goodsy, and my younger brother.

A certain gringo bear could not make it.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You would like to see that? :s you're strange

No, I'm just following the bro code with jorp. No sex or anything like that, people seem to misunderstand that bromance has nothing to do with that :oh
Oh jeez, I'm trolling. :fail
You always take me seriously. <_>
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Well said Niichan :3c
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tatsu~~~~


I'm at a gringo baseball game with a Kaiten, Milly, goodsy, and my younger brother.

A certain gringo bear could not make it.
Oh, baseball seems to be fun! I wish I was there isolating balls with you!

He's lazy. :noworry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think you know him better... :teehee
The Simpsons? :oh

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

But you don't like The Walking Dead...despite seeing one episode in the middle of the series :derp

Reminds me of you Boobs of Thrones commentary :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, baseball seems to be fun! I wish I was there isolating balls with you!

He's lazy. :noworry
Isolating balls? :oh

Lazy?...IT'S SUNDAY :arf

Not to lazy to spam and keep you company jeez :noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top