I would definitely raise my son alone, I would never give him to strangers.
Jeez, what a terrible name for a baby! Stop it.i see, so you would raise tatapedo alone?

He dreams about being the father of my children.I don't know ... but i wish i would be as strong as people i know, and actually be able to pull it out. Those are people with big P.
It's easy for me to say i would, but we never know ...

OkHe's definitely more woman than me.![]()

Lol ... you know Portuguese's namesCall him Fabio.

no, i just wanted to spread love and to give you what he never gave youI can wipe my own tears! You just want sanwich!![]()

I think you're liking it.I just talking about a really really really hypothetical situation![]()

I'll call him Scavimp!Call him Fabio.

Seriously, can't i just give an opinion about a serious matter?He dreams about being the father of my children.![]()

Why can't I trust you?no, i just wanted to spread love and to give you what he never gave you![]()

I think you're liking it.![]()

ill beat you with a light-saberI'll call him Scavimp!![]()

That breaks friendships jorped...Seriously, can't i just give an opinion about a serious matter?![]()
First name: Bolinho de Bacalhau. Last name: Sauerkraut.if jorped and naruto-niichan have a son, how they gonna call him?![]()

thought you 2 would make a great coupleHe dreams about being the father of my children.![]()

Yeah, that's the reason.Seriously, can't i just give an opinion about a serious matter?![]()

What a drama! It's a great name.ill beat you with a light-saber![]()

First name: Bolinho de Bacalhau. Last name: Sauerkraut.![]()
