Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
>.> Dammit, I wanted to read a PotC book xD

But yeah, Disney has a ride at DisneyWorld in Florida, USA, that's an electronic show, basically, that you ride through and there's these pirates singing and "drinking" and plundering and such. How the hell they got cap'n jack sparrow from a kids ride, don't ask me >.>
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
They do have some serialized novels on Jack Sparrow as a Teenager but I doubt you'll like it
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
deathshadow25 said:
They do have some serialized novels on Jack Sparrow as a Teenager but I doubt you'll like it

Is it like graphic novels or just regular reading ones? Who wrote them? Hm, might be nice to know what it was like when Jack was growing up >.>
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
It's by Rob Kidd and I'm pretty sure it isn't a graphic novel but it might be, but I hope so heres the cover of book one

 

sabyr

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
Is it like graphic novels or just regular reading ones? Who wrote them? Hm, might be nice to know what it was like when Jack was growing up >.>
It's a novel series for kids around 3rd-5th grade
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I still might read it >.>
 

sabyr

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Attack of the killer Tomatoes!

It exists!
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
I still might read it >.>
Your a Jack Sparrow fan for sure if your willing to read it lol
 

sabyr

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I love that sprite.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
yeah, your ass literally falls out :XD
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
I need a good Anime movie like Akira
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

White Rabbit said:
- Van Helsing
aw... van helsing was fun to watch! not exactly the best movie...but it was a fun "creature feature"
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'd read the book. I still love reading children's books. ^_^ And if they make a movie out of it, I'd be even happier. Would'nt that be cool? :nuts

Hell yeah he'd be back. XD Johnny Depp says so himself. XD Sadly. I read some dreadful spoilers in wikipedxia T^T I will enver read spoilers gani. T^T Concerning the third movie XD

Who else is excited for the movie based on the Northern Lights series?! I can't wait!!!!!!! <333
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Dragonzair said:
Hell yeah he'd be back. XD Johnny Depp says so himself. XD Sadly. I read some dreadful spoilers in wikipedxia T^T I will enver read spoilers gani. T^T Concerning the third movie XD
yeah i know that he will be back, but when? atfer 10 minutes, 30 min, an hour? thats my concern... cause he's the thing that makes potc worth watching.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hrm. True. I'm hoping it'll be before the middle part of the move :wtf But there's someone worth watching for: Keith Richards playing as Sparrow's father (that's who Depp based him on). So I can't wait :spaz

Also, I've been waiting to see how things are going for James Norrington. He was an aweome character
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
yeah keith will probably be rocksockmotherfockin cool! (but he'll probably be introduced after Sparrow)

well yeah now when he got his honor back and stuff he'll probably be back as a marine commander. maybe we'll get to see the final showdown between him and jack in this one. *hoping for that!*
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Actually. Hrm. I wonder. XD

Keith will pair along with Will's father to rescue their sons. XD

Can't wait.

And I've read more spoilers but I'd rahter not post them because I got seriously pissed when I read it. XD I never learn my lesson.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
where did you find those spoilers dizzy? wikipedia? imdb?
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i have read those spoilers some where before but i dont remember exactly where.

Anyone watched Ghost Rider yet? How was it- personally?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top