Lets pretend that's the reasonIt's because here is so much better!![]()

Lets pretend that's the reasonIt's because here is so much better!![]()

i think u're a shy one and dont wanna admit, it's fine i know your true feeling you dont need to say anythingNo, liar.![]()

Retards king?the retards king with 25000 posts don't want any rivals, don't worry you gonna win the spam trophy at the community awards. dont mind us, we're not rivals![]()

How's your XBox doing btw?some wear the mask of maturity and forget that they play a role dictated by a society schyso and hypocritical, move away from the natural, end up being an image without color or joy they become the mask they wear ....


Yes, of course I like you, kid!So you like me?
Btw, you know this band?
They are a Brazilian's band i think ...


lol. show her what u've got (if u know what i mean ) and she'll respect you. they're like that,Kid wtf ... i have 20 years old ...
What do you mean with "they"?lol. show her what u've got (if u know what i mean ) and she'll respect you. they're like that,




yep need also 2 balls and hairIt's not a penis that makes you a man.![]()

So what?Kid wtf ... i have 20 years old ...

Oh, I'm not dumb, don't try to pretend.oh you perverted woman, i never said penis :teehe

No, it's just a guy after puberty. To be a man you need much more.yep need also 2 balls and hair![]()

w/eSo what?![]()

give me your definition of a man, i wanna hear thatOh, I'm not dumb, don't try to pretend.
No, it's just a guy after puberty. To be a man you need much more.![]()

Well that was the joke...Course, why not?
Did you lost your penis?![]()




It's more about attitudes and actions.give me your definition of a man, i wanna hear that![]()
Well that was the joke...
But maybe...can you help me find it?
![]()

I know you love my thread, I can see through the disguise.Lets pretend that's the reason![]()

Spammer."Crap" is relative. I don't need an existential crisis for me right now...you've seen my postcount right?![]()

Nothing...just trying to redirect your teasing. I'll save it for later![]()

the heck with that, u're not describing a man u're just describing a good boyIt's more about attitudes and actions.
If you are responsible, honest, respectful, genuine...


Nine months ago?I remember that episode, even though i prolly watched it more than 3/4 years ago![]()
I'm still a man then?
![]()