Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Heat conductivity of metal is greater than that of stoneworks (which includes glass). Layman's term? I don't know how to explain that in layman's terms :gwah
it's ok. at least now i discovered a way to save on ice cubes. :thumbs
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm thinking of getting a credit card...

because just this morning my father disturbed my sleep by calling me about charges he did not know about.

"I was charged $150 and 90$ for this McAffee. What did you do?"

:notsure Somebody is a noob and accidentally clicked some update purchases, I'm assuming. Okay I know all his credit card details but I only used it for travel, and every time I bought a ticket I would inform him.

I certainly don't have McAffee on my system (no way). So I told him he must have done some clicking somewhere.

Anyway, that's my reason for getting my own card... but then I have to weigh it if I would actually use it- since, like I said, I only need it for travel. And given my type of work I don't travel much.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
metals adapt to temperature faster than ceramics or glass. at first, the metal cup will keep your drink closer to it's original temperature, but it'll also warm up faster, if you're in a hot environment. this is why we use metals with high conductivity (like copper) in our heatsinks.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i thanked the post, but still didn't make sense to me. i think this job is making me dull na.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I'm thinking of getting a credit card...

because just this morning my father disturbed my sleep by calling me about charges he did not know about.

"I was charged $150 and 90$ for this McAffee. What did you do?"

:notsure Somebody is a noob and accidentally clicked some update purchases, I'm assuming. Okay I know all his credit card details but I only used it for travel, and every time I bought a ticket I would inform him.

I certainly don't have McAffee on my system (no way). So I told him he must have done some clicking somewhere.

Anyway, that's my reason for getting my own card... but then I have to weigh it if I would actually use it- since, like I said, I only need it for travel. And given my type of work I don't travel much.
who the heck still uses a rip-off anti-virus like McAfee in this century? oh, the supposed pioneers who still believes the old names still hold greatness.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
di ko mahanap yung 'happy tissue' ko :derp
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
that's supposed to be a green joke, right? :derp
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't use tissues...I wash. LOL
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
mas masarap mags*k*l sa kama kesa sa banyo. :derp
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
we're playing CS against some Yugoslavians on de_ maps. any of us who carries the bomb goes "Allahu Akbar" when we're about to plant it.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Don't let the Muslims insurgents hear you though.You're in Sharia territory right?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
maybe in Saudi, but here, even the locals just laugh that the muslim stereotype.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Went on a 5 (or was it 7?) hour dota binge that lasted til sunrise, coming from a wedding celebration last night.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Pero nakakapagod tumayo sa kama pagkatpos papuntang banyo:hee
why hello there! come in, come in! haven't seen you in these parts... saan ka ba madalas?

@hunt- DoTA? buhay pa ba yun?

@Imperium, where ever you are, super thanks for that Medici link! I love it!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@bb
yeah, Because the majority of small-time internet shops have yet to adopt Steam, HoN and LoL.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i stopped playing LoL. in fact, aside from manga, i don't know what my hobby (something that i'd enjoy doing even without the company of other) is anymore. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top