Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
We can't blame those guys for staring :nod
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Women mature faster Jorpty...:p
That's right! :mono

That's valid for a true woman as well...

A true, normal person one must be.:yoda
I didn't say that's not valid for woman, I referred to men because we was talking about it.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

yes they do, nowadays u gonna find honesty on kids only
What I mean when I say "boys" is the way they act, not the age. :fail
There is 30 years old guys who act like boys.

who know? :derp
So show me. :derp

see? who was talking about being respectful? practice what you preach :cookiehand

basically u're not respectful and you want a man respectful with you, in other word an idiot :3c
and i won't even argue about women and honesty :mono
With me you get what you give. :noworry
Don't play the nice guy now when all the time you only talk about women like we was your maid. :SOON
And anyway, when I say shut up with my friends is in a playful way, so don't try to make me look mean. :notsure

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

well i mean whenever she sees a man younger than her (ex: jorped), she call him kid. So i mean even if that guy is a real man based on her definition she won't even notice that.
Also it seems like she assumes that age = maturity and accomplishments, which is totally false.
Oh, jeez, stop it! Go look for a therapist and deal with your woman trauma.
I was joking with him, I like to tease everybody and I thought you already knew that. :ck

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

nonono i dont bash women, i bash the disrespectful women :cookiehand. look at riki for example she's nice and i always respect her.
So you can't be close to playful woman if you think that about me. :hmph

lol it may seems serious but actually im laughing my ass off :XD
Really? :notsure

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

hum i guess i should've used troll instead of direspectul, this place is full of troll women after all.
So you bash troll woman?


---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

wtf is happening at my thread :3c
You need to pay me 100 reais per day. It's the rent. :mono

Still no reason to call others kid out of nowhere :notrust
You need to win the drama king trophy! :fail

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

nah not offended. im just the first supporter of jorped x tata :derp, so im helping jorped a bit here :derp
You're in denial. :XD

nah it was me who decided to bother her:poke after all she's using jorped thread without his permission :derp
You didn't affect me at all, so you lost. :derp
To jorpeido get my thread he'll need to pay for it. :SOON
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
u're cracking me up with those replies tata :rofl

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

so what's the diner? :derp

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

so i didn't affect you, not sure about that :blush
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I wasn't offended :XD
Though she could had avoid calling me that :notrust
Another in denial. :fail

It could be an insult in different contexts, at this particularly context it wasn't an insult, but wasn't the best adjective :noworry
Derp around ... who does that? :-_-
Seems like I cursed your mother, jorpeido. :whynot
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Stop hitting on my lil sis :modsmack
Why? My job is to creep her, you, and anyone out. D:

Besides, Gary's the one getting all sexual pants on her, not me. :gwha
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Seriously what have you done to Tata's thread :notrust
You should ask yourself. :deadhorse

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Hi Milly! :iik

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Stop hitting on my lil sis :modsmack
:wtf

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

oh tatasugoi started it, u know Brazilian woman :cookiehand
I never mocked him for being a virgin, I didn't even know about it, liar. :SOON

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Her cooking is that bad ofc :cookiehand
:sarc
Look who is talking! The portuga guy that never touched a stove in his life.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

what can she does as an housewife then? :poke
I can do what men can also do. :hee

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Sorry, but this is not here. <_>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How are you?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Why? My job is to creep her, you, and anyone out. D:

Besides, Gary's the one getting all sexual pants on her, not me. :gwha
Ill break your fingers if you keep disrespecting me, you pig!


---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

u're cracking me up with those replies tata :rofl
:blush

so what's the diner? :derp
Your penis sliced with lemon sauce! :amuse

so i didn't affect you, not sure about that :blush
Don't cry, you can do better the next time. :lmao

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

so u cursed your step mother? :worrybunny
No, I didn't, but he acts like I did on his mother because he's overreacting.
I have no step mother. :yelling
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Your penis sliced with lemon sauce! :amuse
wuuuut? you see, you see? how can you be vulgar like that? :yelling
leave my penis alone :hurr

No, I didn't, but he acts like I did on his mother because he's overreacting.
I have no step mother. :yelling
well that's jorped and that's why its so fun to tease him :derp
but more important he's your future husband so why u dont wanna acknowledge your step mother? :poke
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
neither do i :hmph
So why you accused me? :SOON

but if you get married, what will you do exactly in the house? :worrybunny
I don't pretend to get married, but if I get married we will equally share the household chores.
Why are you so worried about it? :notsure
I'm not going to marry you, french. :cookiestare
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I don't pretend to get married, but if I get married we will equally share the household chores.
Why are you so worried about it? :notsure
yeah but that's what i wanna know, how you gonna share the chores? will you take care of the cooking and cleaning the kitchen?

I'm not going to marry you, french. :cookiestare
thank god for that.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
wuuuut? you see, you see? how can you be vulgar like that? :yelling
leave my penis alone :hurr
Why do you say I'm vulgar? It's forbidden a grown woman to say the word "penis"?
Moralistic and sexist :SOON

well that's jorped and that's why its so fun to tease him :derp
but more important he's your future husband so why u dont wanna acknowledge your step mother? :poke
I know it's funny, but sometimes he's too dramatic. :vin
Imp is your husband, don't try to give me one. :bored

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

yeah but that's what i wanna know, how you gonna share the chores? will you take care of the cooking and cleaning the kitchen?
I don't need to do both. And again, why are you so worried about it? :derp

thank god for that.
You typed it wiping your own tears, I know. :hee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why do you say I'm vulgar? It's forbidden a grown woman to say the word "penis"?
Moralistic and sexist :SOON
it's the way you talk about penis, in a barbaric manner. Seems like fafy ain't a good influence.
loooool i told ya 756745674576 times that im not sexist :pout


I know it's funny, but sometimes he's too dramatic. :vin
Imp is your husband, don't try to give me one. :bored
sorry but no homo :hmph

I don't need to do both. And again, why are you so worried about it? :derp
do not answer a question by a question you troll :toilet


You typed it wiping your own tears, I know. :hee
trying to convince yourself? :hee

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Hey Tatsu - wow so many posts in here.

That gf kick is :wtf
hey Unc Charle :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey Unc Charle :zomg
Scav - you're using ageism again :yelling But you're too heartable :x3

Chaaaaaaaaaar! I miss you! :glomp
Thanks ~~ <3 same here ~~~


---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Wow - havent subbed to the win thread yet :fail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top