Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Ill break your fingers if you keep disrespecting me, you pig!
Ha, my fap hand fingers are too strong for you to break. Come at me, bro, I'll piledrive you so hard you'll be wearing neckbrace forever. :modsmack

Derpsugoi. :pwnge


I'm fine. What about you, Millidiot? :notamused
Miserable for some reason in this apartment. :\

What's new with you? Do you work or are you a neet like Gary?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hmm - so I missed a a whole win thread without a post :fail
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
it's the way you talk about penis, in a barbaric manner. Seems like fafy ain't a good influence.
loooool i told ya 756745674576 times that im not sexist :pout
Well, for me vulgar is the way you talk asking me if I'm going to cook for you, so it's just your opnion. :notsure
And you're the best influence, sure! :lmao

sorry but no homo :hmph
I think you too make a lovely couple. :blush

do not answer a question by a question you troll :toilet
I already answered it, it's you that is running away from my questions. :ohaielmo

trying to convince yourself? :hee
I don't need, it's obvious. :hee
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You know....
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ever wondered how a natural female llama looks in the wild?

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That is NOT natural :oh

Plus that is bunchie, not a llama :nerd
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That is NOT natural :oh

Plus that is bunchie, not a llama :nerd

Pfft

You say Potatoes I say Patattah :D

 
Last edited by a moderator:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
So beautiful :3c
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I thought for a minute there you was trying to tell us something else. xP


Hi Tata!

How did you come up with the "Tata" part of your username? Just some random stuff?

Reminded me of one of those Tata Nano cars at first. xDDDD


I like your username. Dunno about the rest yet. EARLY DAYS. Just look how the other one turned out.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think "Tata" has something to do with "Batata" which is "Potato" in English ... why she took it has her username, no idea :teehee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ha, my fap hand fingers are too strong for you to break. Come at me, bro, I'll piledrive you so hard you'll be wearing neckbrace forever. :modsmack

Derpsugoi. :pwnge
Nothing that a hammer can not solve! :derp
I'm not afraid of you, you're not scary at all. :noworry

Miserable for some reason in this apartment. :\

What's new with you? Do you work or are you a neet like Gary?
Maybe it's because you can't stand your own terrible smell. :ohaielmo

Nothing knew, only that I was stolen on monday.
In this moment I don't work, but I'll look for a job soon.
What's neet? And what you do there, pig?

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Ever wondered how a natural female llama looks in the wild?

It's so good to feel your boobs totally free!


---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

That is NOT natural :oh

Plus that is bunchie, not a llama :nerd
Bunchie? :oh
For me it's a llama et. :nerd
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's so good to feel your boobs totally free!


---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------



Bunchie? :oh
For me it's a llama et. :nerd
:lmao

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top