We can't blame those guys for staring 


That's right!Women mature faster Jorpty...![]()

I didn't say that's not valid for woman, I referred to men because we was talking about it.That's valid for a true woman as well...
A true, normal person one must be.![]()
What I mean when I say "boys" is the way they act, not the age.yes they do, nowadays u gonna find honesty on kids only

So show me.who know?![]()

With me you get what you give.see? who was talking about being respectful? practice what you preach
basically u're not respectful and you want a man respectful with you, in other word an idiot
and i won't even argue about women and honesty![]()



Oh, jeez, stop it! Go look for a therapist and deal with your woman trauma.well i mean whenever she sees a man younger than her (ex: jorped), she call him kid. So i mean even if that guy is a real man based on her definition she won't even notice that.
Also it seems like she assumes that age = maturity and accomplishments, which is totally false.

So you can't be close to playful woman if you think that about me.nonono i dont bash women, i bash the disrespectful women. look at riki for example she's nice and i always respect her.

Really?lol it may seems serious but actually im laughing my ass off![]()

So you bash troll woman?hum i guess i should've used troll instead of direspectul, this place is full of troll women after all.
You need to pay me 100 reais per day. It's the rent.wtf is happening at my thread![]()

You need to win the drama king trophy!Still no reason to call others kid out of nowhere![]()

You're in denial.nah not offended. im just the first supporter of jorped x tata, so im helping jorped a bit here
![]()

You didn't affect me at all, so you lost.nah it was me who decided to bother herafter all she's using jorped thread without his permission
![]()





Another in denial.I wasn't offended
Though she could had avoid calling me that![]()

Seems like I cursed your mother, jorpeido.It could be an insult in different contexts, at this particularly context it wasn't an insult, but wasn't the best adjective
Derp around ... who does that?![]()

Why? My job is to creep her, you, and anyone out. D:Stop hitting on my lil sis![]()
I bet he has no courage to do it.show her that you have hair on your chest jorped![]()

so u cursed your step mother?Another in denial.
Seems like I cursed your mother, jorpeido.![]()

You should ask yourself.Seriously what have you done to Tata's thread![]()

Hi Milly!Hi tata![]()

Stop hitting on my lil sis![]()

I never mocked him for being a virgin, I didn't even know about it, liar.oh tatasugoi started it, u know Brazilian woman![]()

Her cooking is that bad ofc![]()

I can do what men can also do.what can she does as an housewife then?![]()

Sorry, but this is not here.

Ill break your fingers if you keep disrespecting me, you pig!Why? My job is to creep her, you, and anyone out. D:
Besides, Gary's the one getting all sexual pants on her, not me. :gwha
u're cracking me up with those replies tata![]()

Your penis sliced with lemon sauce!so what's the diner?![]()

Don't cry, you can do better the next time.so i didn't affect you, not sure about that![]()

No, I didn't, but he acts like I did on his mother because he's overreacting.so u cursed your step mother?![]()

neither do iI never mocked him for being a virgin, I didn't even know about it, liar.![]()

but if you get married, what will you do exactly in the house?I can do what men can also do.![]()

I'm fine. What about you, Millidiot?How are you?

wuuuut? you see, you see? how can you be vulgar like that?Your penis sliced with lemon sauce!![]()


well that's jorped and that's why its so fun to tease himNo, I didn't, but he acts like I did on his mother because he's overreacting.
I have no step mother.![]()


So why you accused me?neither do i![]()

I don't pretend to get married, but if I get married we will equally share the household chores.but if you get married, what will you do exactly in the house?![]()


yeah but that's what i wanna know, how you gonna share the chores? will you take care of the cooking and cleaning the kitchen?I don't pretend to get married, but if I get married we will equally share the household chores.
Why are you so worried about it?![]()
thank god for that.I'm not going to marry you, french.![]()
Why do you say I'm vulgar? It's forbidden a grown woman to say the word "penis"?wuuuut? you see, you see? how can you be vulgar like that?
leave my penis alone![]()

I know it's funny, but sometimes he's too dramatic.well that's jorped and that's why its so fun to tease him
but more important he's your future husband so why u dont wanna acknowledge your step mother?![]()


I don't need to do both. And again, why are you so worried about it?yeah but that's what i wanna know, how you gonna share the chores? will you take care of the cooking and cleaning the kitchen?

You typed it wiping your own tears, I know.thank god for that.

it's the way you talk about penis, in a barbaric manner. Seems like fafy ain't a good influence.Why do you say I'm vulgar? It's forbidden a grown woman to say the word "penis"?
Moralistic and sexist![]()

sorry but no homoI know it's funny, but sometimes he's too dramatic.
Imp is your husband, don't try to give me one.![]()

do not answer a question by a question you trollI don't need to do both. And again, why are you so worried about it?![]()

trying to convince yourself?You typed it wiping your own tears, I know.![]()

hey Unc CharleHey Tatsu - wow so many posts in here.
That gf kick is![]()

Chaaaaaaaaaar! I miss you!Hey Tatsu - wow so many posts in here.
That gf kick is![]()

Scav - you're using ageism againhey Unc Charle![]()
But you're too heartable 
Thanks ~~ <3 same here ~~~Chaaaaaaaaaar! I miss you!![]()
