Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Based on my google searches, that's almost 40 euros :notrust
Yeah, it's a fair price. :hmph
If you didn't like it you can stop calling my thread yours. :SOON

Don't forget to vote for me then :nod
I won't forget, jorpeido. :amuse

Hmm i am courageous, but not gonna do it :derp
So you're not brave enough. :hee

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Dafuq! He man is so ridiculous! :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, it's a fair price. :hmph
If you didn't like it you can stop calling my thread yours. :SOON



I won't forget, jorpeido. :amuse



So you're not brave enough. :hee

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------



Dafuq! He man is so ridiculous! :XD
Yeap he is ^_^ but where would you be without some friends.



 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
this thread has gone wild again. i didn't know Unc Charle had a preference for Llama :teehee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I thought for a minute there you was trying to tell us something else. xP


Hi Tata!

How did you come up with the "Tata" part of your username? Just some random stuff?

Reminded me of one of those Tata Nano cars at first. xDDDD


I like your username. Dunno about the rest yet. EARLY DAYS. Just look how the other one turned out.
Hi Bugzee!
Tatá is my real nick name. My name is Thais.
Oh, I heard about that Tata car. :XD
Sugoi means incredible, amazing and etc in japanese, it's a cocky nickname in a joking way. :amuse

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

I think "Tata" has something to do with "Batata" which is "Potato" in English ... why she took it has her username, no idea :teehee
It's because of my name, dork! :fail
But my sis joke calling me Batata and I don't mind, I love batata actually. :drool
And I joke calling her Banana because of her nickname Nana. And Nana came from her real name too.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
this thread has gone wild again. i didn't know Unc Charle had a preference for Llama :teehee
Scav u and your ageism again. Vaca French. :notsure

AGEISM

Preference for llamas?

Kinda like a llama rider?

..
.....
..





:blush
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
It's because of my name, dork! :fail
But my sis joke calling me Batata and I don't mind, I love batata actually. :drool
And I joke calling her Banana because of her nickname Nana. And Nana came from her real name too.
Surprised about your name ... is a name common on Brazil? I don't even know how to pronounce it xD
Every kinda of batata? Eu prefiro frita :drool

Far chama-se Mariana certo? É um nome bonito!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Scav u and your ageism again. Vaca French. :notsure

AGEISM

Preference for llamas?

Kinda like a llama rider?

..
.....
..





:blush
ok ok, gonna find a new nickname for you. I didn't know you were worried about your age :comfort
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Your thread is so amazing Tata, keep up with the good work :nod
Right, that's the way I like. :hee
Thank you. :hip

Obrigado Batata
podre :3c
Fail! You can't offend me calling me Batata. :nana

w/e Batata :teehee
Weak! :3c

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

this thread has gone wild again. i didn't know Unc Charle had a preference for Llama :teehee
Everybody loves llamas. :cheez
You're just jealous. :heh

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

So cute! :wtf
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Surprised about your name ... is a name common on Brazil? I don't even know how to pronounce it xD
Every kinda of batata? Eu prefiro frita :drool

Far chama-se Mariana certo? É um nome bonito!
Yes, it's a comon name here, but has many ways to write it. Most is Taís, with no "h" and with acute accent.
You're portuguese, you should know how to say it. :blink
Yes, every kind, I'm a potato lover. But fries is the potato I care less. My favorite is roast potatoes. :gaw
Mariana is very common here too, yes it's a good name.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

I wrote "podre" after "batata" but you ignored that ... but i didn't want to offend you anyway :amuse



If you pay me 100 reais i will send you a picture :nod
I didn't care because I'm young, so I'm not a rotten potato. :hee

Loool! The joke of the day! :lmao
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I guess now i know how to pronounce it :nod
Is roast really your favorite, or you are just saying that because you need to convince yourself to not eat fry potatoes ... because of the consequences :eyeroll

I didn't care because I'm young, so I'm not a rotten potato. :hee
I wasn't saying it with any hidden meaning, it was just to tease you :teehee

Loool! The joke of the day! :lmao
You wanted 100 reais/day for me to rent your thread ... i think it isn't that absurd :notrust
Either way i wouldn't send any picture like that, even if you offered me millions of euros :hmph

And if i am that funny, in case there's a most funny member category, also vote for me ... i also will vote for you on the most boring llama :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Maybe it's because you can't stand your own terrible smell. :ohaielmo

Nothing knew, only that I was stolen on monday.
In this moment I don't work, but I'll look for a job soon.
What's neet? And what you do there, pig?
That's not it. v.v

Stolen? Call the police. D:
What job are you lookin for?

Neet is someone who's not employed, student, or in training.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I guess now i know how to pronounce it :nod
Is roast really your favorite, or you are just saying that because you need to convince yourself to not eat fry potatoes ... because of the consequences :eyeroll
Go to vocaroo and show me. :derp
What consequences? :oh

I wasn't saying it with any hidden meaning, it was just to tease you :teehee
But my brain always try to find a logical meaning. :nerd

You wanted 100 reais/day for me to rent your thread ... i think it isn't that absurd :notrust
Either way i wouldn't send any picture like that, even if you offered me millions of euros :hmph

And if i am that funny, in case there's a most funny member category, also vote for me ... i also will vote for you on the most boring llama :3c
But I can see hairy chests on internet by free. :hee
Lol! I think you would show me for 10 reais if you gave it to you. :true
Sorry, portuga, you're not the most funny member, you're the most whiner member. :nod
I'm the most fabulous and cool llama in the world! :hmph
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Go to vocaroo and show me. :derp
What consequences? :oh
The last time i did a vost, members said it wasn't that much understandable ... i still have the same laptop :(

But my brain always try to find a logical meaning. :nerd
Ok nerdy :nerd
Have you watched TBBT new episode?

But I can see hairy chests on internet by free. :hee
Lol! I think you would show me for 10 reais if you gave it to you. :true
Sorry, portuga, you're not the most funny member, you're the most whiner member. :nod
I'm the most fabulous and cool llama in the world! :hmph
:oh
Hmm, i wouldn't xD
How can you say that? Me a whiner? OMG where did that come from? Seriously ...:scry
:XD
Anyway why llama? Always wondered that :lmao

:amuse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Jorpedinho is cute...funny sometimes, but I don't think I'll be nominating you. Sorry dude.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:lmao

I wasn't serious, but now my pride is hurt ...
you will regret this :yelling :scry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top