The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow that looks pretty fun. Seems like a good way to just chill.

There's supposed to be a picture of you flying a kite though :3
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
you rushed????

oh Bob...you seem desperate to see me :lmao



Yeah Nana...they all looked so cool...and lively...At some point, I was in the proximity of the kites but did not pay attention to them, cos I was busy with my phone...and all of a sudden, a giant flying fish crashed on me :oh

...oh the horror...

...but I laughed nonetheless
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I agree about what these 2 gentleman said :mono
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
you rushed????

oh Bob...you seem desperate to see me :lmao



Yeah Nana...they all looked so cool...and lively...At some point, I was in the proximity of the kites but did not pay attention to them, cos I was busy with my phone...and all of a sudden, a giant flying fish crashed on me :oh

...oh the horror...

...but I laughed nonetheless
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Ancy now belongs to Jonas Bros' band!
(Jonas = Jonah ç.ç fail joke)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
wat meet was that T_T?????
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
East Coast of U.S. ...Washington DC and Baltimore when I went to dinner for them one night.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice pics~~ thanks for sharing.
For the big kites was there a specific way to have em lifted?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Lovely kites Ancy.

I get it now, Milly was cloned from Charlie's sperms DNAs :cookiehand. The burger looked tasty. Charles, you showed so many animals, why didn't you show us THE BEAR :cookiestare?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
kite+lines (multiple)+wind+static anchor= kite festival


:oh
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
oh welll...I'll see what I can do...expect when you're not expecting
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Love the pictures chaali <3

that's not giant , here I'll show you what giant means
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Love the pictures chaali <3

that's not giant , here I'll show you what giant means
That is the biggest one I've seen and yeah I really thought it was a small bird as it flapped past me.



mother of....those are bird like moths...Where do you guys live?? Pleistoceneria?? :faint
xD - had to be some mutant variation. I've never seen em that huge.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
they're called "dead head" here~ lmao exact translations rule xD [cap de mort is the romanian name] and they're huge

ancy I loved your comment XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top