Of course.Hahaha you edited it to add that![]()

Of course.Hahaha you edited it to add that![]()

Also, missed youuu. 
Also, wear a suit more. You rock that shit like Elvis Presley rocked rock'n'roll.

Of course.![]()

I'm suspiciousI haven't been anywhere special.But a bit more hectic than I'm used too~. Because I don't have to get up early? XD


Of course! I'm catching a culprit!Tina you look so serious!![]()
(i also think i look like a kid in its "terrible twos" :'D)Hiya!Bobbyyy! Looking nice and sharp.
And Tina, that's an awesome app.Also, missed youuu.
![]()
Thanks!
Missed you too~
...do you plan to change hair colour?
Yeah, that sounds cute yet badass '-' So, YEAH!Oh...so it's some sort of dark rainbow?![]()
Still, I'm sure you look fine.
Yup...we need a facial...Nana, the hair...! O.O Magnifique. Just please make a facial picture, so I can see how well it suits your pretty face.






Oh, is awfully tacky!What's wrong with Metal gay redhead exactly?![]()

I think the "orange" ginger would be pretty on you.I didn't say red O.O
I said partially reddish xD
I'd love to go red U.U Gingerish red, though. My skin collor won't allow me, I'm not as bold as Dulce Maria @.@
Thx, Lush and Vaca xD That's kinda important to me coming from you, sis.