Icei - wb and those poses again ^^ <3





Hahaha.I knew awesome pics were incoming...the dress is
...wish we could see more...I mean the dress, errmm...
...
Can we haz Usain Bolt pose next time?![]()
Well, the dress is basically this:

Why, thank you, Googz.Pwetty
Aaaan crazyHaha.

Thanks, Charlie!Icei - wb and those poses again ^^ <3
![]()

Bat-phoenix?Bat-phoenix!
Agree with bene, next time we need a Usain Bolt pose and a serious sexy arf face>>>![]()


Will do. How about a serious sexy arf while doing the Bolt pose?![]()
awesome meter reader will be buroken!!!
I can't wait to see those pics.Make sure to wear a smexy dress like the one you wore nowWill do. How about a serious sexy arf while doing the Bolt pose?![]()
...it makes the pics....more....interesting yaknow...




<- xi0Dork is a compliment...I love the last pic, Icei *-* You look sexy, not like a dork >O
<- xi0
Bobbie!!! You look good with your glasses on '-'
~/o/

I hope for her sake it was tooAnd I take the glasses thing was a joke hopefully![]()

XD
He sent me that pic thru his mobile yesterday, and I said he didn't look like his twin and he thought I mistook him for his twin Ç.Ç
So yeah, it was a joke as a reference to what happened yesterday xD

Calm down Jaws.I know your face, douche u.u I had to bare with it for almost a whole week!!!




