The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol freid, welcome back anyway
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
lol Freid I believe I do not know you

=_= damn why is everyone so stunned about those lips????
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
O.O Oh my god ....

where did that come from blai-nyan? but...thank you ----------_____________---------- you're not trolling are you?





though I must say there's no such thing as perfection so saying "close to it" is wrong xD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Where that came from? I just voiced my honest opinion about them. :) And because perfection is unattainable, being close to it is as good as it gets.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Wow, so many good looking ladies posting pictures lately. Its wonderful to be a man


darkdana666 - Cute. Great pictures

sakura-aneki - Stunning. Can't get past the lips.

Naomidee - Pretty. The short hair's sexy.

Tatasugoi - Gorgeous. From what I've gathered, you must be Farfella's sister. You both sure make a stunning duo.

...

The name's Freid, ladies
wtf is this crap he forgot to mention me and i posted so much :sexyarf
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
didn't realize you were a woman lawlett x3
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yo scav.


Sakura, you really do have lovely, flawless lips. Did you really not know..... Or were you just trying to make me say it again?


Farfella!


good_boy, I can't keep up with your sex changes. Forgive me :sweatdrop
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Milly loves every user on MH that has a female sign under the avatar |:
Yeah, I guess you're right. :teehee

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Wow, so many good looking ladies posting pictures lately. Its wonderful to be a man


darkdana666 - Cute. Great pictures

sakura-aneki - Stunning. Can't get past the lips.

Naomidee - Pretty. The short hair's sexy.

Tatasugoi - Gorgeous. From what I've gathered, you must be Farfella's sister. You both sure make a stunning duo.

...

The name's Freid, ladies
Oh, thank you, Freid! :blush
I don't know you yet but I'm new here.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well Freid I look at them lips daily , for me perfect lips , the lips I wished I had are Angelina Jolie's lips XD

But I guess that's normal, wanting something you don't have , because when you've lived all your life with what you've been given you start to not appreciate it and want more..just human nature I guess.
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Tatasugoi said:
I'm Batata, my sister is Banana.
(Because of the nicknames.)
Nicknames, like those you have on MH?

sakura-aneki said:
Well Freid I look at them lips daily , for me perfect lips , the lips I wished I had are Angelina Jolie's lips XD
Srsly? Her lips are totally messed up, now methinks. Ok, I may be biased but I don't like her lips.. at all : >
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I knew awesome pics were incoming:D...the dress is:hurr...wish we could see more...I mean the dress, errmm...


...:shifty

Can we haz Usain Bolt pose next time?:zomg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top