The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No I was talking about the offtopic discussion...I wanna have a tantrum :gwah




But yeah...what bene said as well.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
what lala u no like being my auntie ? T_T
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I think Farfy-cho is saying she's better as a granny.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
benelori said:
:gwah...how come I missed that? Well I rarely visit Naruto, so:sweat...at least not as much as in the past, so I don't read everything anymore:p
Its definitely a sad and bad thing for Naruto community on MH : ( I'm serious.

benelori said:
...I bet they are going to meet Aizen:teehee
hahahaha, "the one who knows everything" <without spoilers of course> :p

Farfalla said:
juUnior is so nice *-*
Its also NICE to hear that from 'MH's Most Fashionable Member' :p

Oh, you seems to be really nice, you could come here more often! :amuse
You can call us Batata and Banana, we are sisters but we are different. <_>
Here, one pic of us without photoshop:
xDXDXD
Definitely, definitely .. alike! Though still B&B sisters are beautiful even if they are different <who is Batata and who is Banana, lulz? :p>
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

vagabond87

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,212
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
How am I flirting?
You are most probably a man but looking at your questions you are probably trying to flirt out of consciousness/ involuntarily not knowing about your flirting :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:x3

Please do ~

Whats your favorite dance style?
Oh, I like many of them! It's hard to choose. Jazz, samba, street dance...

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Poor Mily! He always trolled me, since the first day we talked here. :comfort
He's like that, I don't think he's flirting, but I know he loves me! :hee

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

xDXDXD
Definitely, definitely .. alike! Though still B&B sisters are beautiful even if they are different <who is Batata and who is Banana, lulz? :p>
I'm Batata, my sister is Banana.
(Because of the nicknames.)
But I look like a Banana, and she looks like a Batata. :teehee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Milly loves every user on MH that has a female sign under the avatar |:
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Seriously ... so much spam over here ... i don't approve it :derp
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, so many good looking ladies posting pictures lately. Its wonderful to be a man


darkdana666 - Cute. Great pictures

sakura-aneki - Stunning. Can't get past the lips.

Naomidee - Pretty. The short hair's sexy.

Tatasugoi - Gorgeous. From what I've gathered, you must be Farfella's sister. You both sure make a stunning duo.

...

The name's Freid, ladies
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top