No I was talking about the offtopic discussion...I wanna have a tantrum 
But yeah...what bene said as well.

But yeah...what bene said as well.

"ok"I'm not even flirting. X_X
Yeah, I couldn't do much too.
I could teach you!![]()

Its definitely a sad and bad thing for Naruto community on MH : ( I'm serious.benelori said:...how come I missed that? Well I rarely visit Naruto, so
...at least not as much as in the past, so I don't read everything anymore
![]()
hahahaha, "the one who knows everything" <without spoilers of course>benelori said:...I bet they are going to meet Aizen![]()

Its also NICE to hear that from 'MH's Most Fashionable Member'Farfalla said:juUnior is so nice *-*

xDXDXDOh, you seems to be really nice, you could come here more often!
You can call us Batata and Banana, we are sisters but we are different.
Here, one pic of us without photoshop:
![]()
>
Nope, you're flirting, and it's not going very well.I'm not even flirting. X_X
He has his weird way, but sometimes it works.Nope, you're flirting, and it's not going very well.
How am I flirting?Nope, you're flirting, and it's not going very well.
You are most probably a man but looking at your questions you are probably trying to flirt out of consciousness/ involuntarily not knowing about your flirtingHow am I flirting?

Oh, I like many of them! It's hard to choose. Jazz, samba, street dance...
Please do ~
Whats your favorite dance style?


I'm Batata, my sister is Banana.xDXDXD
Definitely, definitely .. alike! Though still B&B sisters are beautiful even if they are different <who is Batata and who is Banana, lulz?>

Yeah. He shows it by harassing them and coming up with random nicknames for them.Milly loves every user on MH that has a female sign under the avatar |:

Then post a pic to get the subject changed...Seriously ... so much spam over here ... i don't approve it![]()
yoshThen post a pic to get the subject changed...