lol freid, welcome back anyway
And because perfection is unattainable, being close to it is as good as it gets.wtf is this crap he forgot to mention me and i posted so muchWow, so many good looking ladies posting pictures lately. Its wonderful to be a man![]()
darkdana666 - Cute. Great pictures
sakura-aneki - Stunning. Can't get past the lips.
Naomidee - Pretty. The short hair's sexy.
Tatasugoi - Gorgeous. From what I've gathered, you must be Farfella's sister. You both sure make a stunning duo.
...
The name's Freid, ladies![]()

Ur hawtwtf is this crap he forgot to mention me and i posted so much![]()

The name's Jessdidn't realize you were a woman lawlett x3




Yeah, I guess you're right.Milly loves every user on MH that has a female sign under the avatar |:

Oh, thank you, Freid!Wow, so many good looking ladies posting pictures lately. Its wonderful to be a man![]()
darkdana666 - Cute. Great pictures
sakura-aneki - Stunning. Can't get past the lips.
Naomidee - Pretty. The short hair's sexy.
Tatasugoi - Gorgeous. From what I've gathered, you must be Farfella's sister. You both sure make a stunning duo.
...
The name's Freid, ladies![]()

Nicknames, like those you have on MH?Tatasugoi said:I'm Batata, my sister is Banana.
(Because of the nicknames.)
Srsly? Her lips are totally messed up, now methinks. Ok, I may be biased but I don't like her lips.. at all : >sakura-aneki said:Well Freid I look at them lips daily , for me perfect lips , the lips I wished I had are Angelina Jolie's lips XD
...the dress is
...wish we could see more...I mean the dress, errmm...


Haha.