The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Bobbyyy! Looking nice and sharp.

And Tina, that's an awesome app. :zomg Also, missed youuu. :hug
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Also, wear a suit more. You rock that shit like Elvis Presley rocked rock'n'roll.
:headscratch

Of course. :hip
:eyeroll

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

I haven't been anywhere special. :XD But a bit more hectic than I'm used too~. Because I don't have to get up early? XD
I'm suspicious :notsure

More hectic but early rising not required...I'm keeping my eye on you :notsure
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Wut?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Curls are smexy:hurr...do you plan to change hair colour?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Oh...so it's some sort of dark rainbow?:p
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nana, the hair...! O.O Magnifique. Just please make a facial picture, so I can see how well it suits your pretty face.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Aaawwwn! :comfort Still, I'm sure you look fine.

Btw, teaser: stay tuned for redhead pictures. :derp
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Nana, the hair...! O.O Magnifique. Just please make a facial picture, so I can see how well it suits your pretty face.
Yup...we need a facial...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Am I one of them? :o
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Farfat, when you said at whatsapp that you got redhead I thought: Oh no! Metal gay redhead! :arf
Like that:

But then I saw the picture here and is not red and it's great! :XD
Really, the haircut and the colours is beautiful. :amuse
Congrats, you show me I can trust your taste sometimes. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What's wrong with Metal gay redhead exactly? :headscratch
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I didn't say red O.O
I said partially reddish xD

I'd love to go red U.U Gingerish red, though. My skin collor won't allow me, I'm not as bold as Dulce Maria @.@

Thx, Lush and Vaca xD That's kinda important to me coming from you, sis.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What's wrong with Metal gay redhead exactly? :headscratch
Oh, is awfully tacky! :XD

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

I didn't say red O.O
I said partially reddish xD

I'd love to go red U.U Gingerish red, though. My skin collor won't allow me, I'm not as bold as Dulce Maria @.@

Thx, Lush and Vaca xD That's kinda important to me coming from you, sis.
I think the "orange" ginger would be pretty on you.
One friend of mine (Roberta) dyed her hair this kind of colour and I thought it's pretty great and she has a similar skin colour.
In the picture the colour changes a little bit. x.x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top