festival? like brazil stuff?
quit trying to appear serious all the time![]()
If I wanted to appear serious I wouldn't even visit this thread 
why? this is a very serious thread. a continuous spam/like fest, it's one of a kindIf I wanted to appear serious I wouldn't even visit this thread
![]()


a part of me, just diedIf I wanted to appear serious I wouldn't even visit this thread
![]()

oh and it's free?No, nothing like that. Bad choice of words it seems. It's basically a place where during five nights there's going to be bans and it's full of the different courses tends where you buy alcohol. I think i am only going on Thursday ... because the principal band who is going to perform that day, is the one i wan't to see the most, plus Friday is "holiday" so i can come at 6:00 am without caring about having to wake up or miss classes![]()
No. Also one of the reasons i won't go as much as i did on the 2 previous years. It's 10 euros the ticket ... at the past, at both time i got the "general ticket, which is a bracelet, which was worth it already if you went to 3/5 or 4/5 not sureoh and it's free?
... but nowadays i really don't feel like giving around 30 euros for the bracelet, cuz plus the money i would spend on drinks and food there, i would also be pretty tired and would miss a lot classes xD
okNo. Also one of the reasons i won't go as much as i did on the 2 previous years. It's 10 euros the ticket ... at the past, at both time i got the "general ticket, which is a bracelet, which was worth already if you went to 3/5 or 4/5 not sure... but nowadays i really don't feel like giving around 30 euros for the bracelet, cuz plus the money i would spend on drinks and food there, i would also be pretty tired and would miss a lot classes xD
This is kind of destroying the whole idea behind the thanks/likeswhy? this is a very serious thread. a continuous spam/like fest, it's one of a kind![]()
doing this in the win thread for fun is okay but a constant thread with a never-ending like fest is a bit much. Yes I know this sounds so not fun and serious but yes, I don't really like it =/ to speak in the context XDDon't be like thata part of me, just died
What you thought of the chapter?
It's prolly a trap from Zetsu, right?
Sarangheyo
he saw us trollin' he's hatin'This is kind of destroying the whole idea behind the thanks/likesdoing this in the win thread for fun is okay but a constant thread with a never-ending like fest is a bit much. Yes I know this sounds so not fun and serious but yes, I don't really like it =/ to speak in the context XD



quit it alreadyDongsaeng!Sarangheyo
![]()

make mequit it already![]()


arent u gonna say i wub you too?!Stop it both![]()

make me![]()

Rules are rules, don't question themI never understood that rule ... i am using spoiler tabs, if someone doesn't wanna see, he shouldn't look
I see![]()

