Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
This thread is pure ...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
WORSEEEEEE THAN SPARTAAAA
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Indeed :hip
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol jorped is niichan slave now
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh, if it isn't Tata :tata2
:tata3

Once again, calling me kid :notrust
I normally only eat "bolinhos de bacalhau" when i got to restaurants and they serve it as "entradas".
You really like them that much xD? I think i prefer "rissois" ou "croquetes" :hee
Problem, kid?
:kukuku
Oh, here we eat bolinhos de bacalhau in snacks and etc.
I really like it. :drool
I like croquetes too. :nod
I don't know rissois.

I just posted that, because i got frustrated i didn't find any sexy chic pic wearing my football team's equipment ... so i basically lost in that "fight" between Porto vs PSG ... but so no one cared about it, i ended posting that really sexy pic :hee
Yeah, yeah... You just want some porn, I know. :heh
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I have to admit that now he is the man in our relationship :(
:p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I like Tata.

Tata seems to be more direct and straight to the point whereas Lala hides behind her giggles and "ò.ó" emotes.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I have to admit that now he is the man in our relationship :(
:p
u gonna break tatasugoi heart

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I like Tata.

Tata seems to be more direct and straight to the point whereas Lala hides behind her giggles and "ò.ó" emotes.
man u just started the 3rd world war

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

i sold jorped to niichan, terms were favorable for me..whynot :^_^
for how much did u sold him?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
tata is awesum :wub the only brazilian who stillt alks to me :blai
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
farfalla talk to you no more?

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

watch out jorped, she's trying to hijack your thread by using her charm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top