man that ossan is boring nowRules are rules, don't question them![]()

man that ossan is boring nowRules are rules, don't question them![]()

He is doing his jobman that ossan is boring now![]()

sure sureHe is doing his job![]()

Well that you can but you have to obeyYou should question every rules ... if you don't, you may regret![]()


Niichan is on the devil sideWell that you can but you have to obey
or you will suffer![]()

so the 2 best spammer of the fun forum going mad on a thread, that's allWORSEEEEEE THAN SPARTAAAA


Oh, if it isn't Tata![]()

Problem, kid?Once again, calling me kid
I normally only eat "bolinhos de bacalhau" when i got to restaurants and they serve it as "entradas".
You really like them that much xD? I think i prefer "rissois" ou "croquetes"![]()



Yeah, yeah... You just want some porn, I know.I just posted that, because i got frustrated i didn't find any sexy chic pic wearing my football team's equipment ... so i basically lost in that "fight" between Porto vs PSG ... but so no one cared about it, i ended posting that really sexy pic![]()



i sold jorped to niichan, terms were favorable for me..whynotlol jorped is niichan slave now

u gonna break tatasugoi heartI have to admit that now he is the man in our relationship
man u just started the 3rd world warI like Tata.
Tata seems to be more direct and straight to the point whereas Lala hides behind her giggles and "ò.ó" emotes.
for how much did u sold him?i sold jorped to niichan, terms were favorable for me..whynot![]()
the only brazilian who stillt alks to me 
ERROR. Overload of maturity !!!Problem, kid?

I seeOh, here we eat bolinhos de bacalhau in snacks and etc.
I really like it. :droll
I like croquetes too.
I don't know rissois.


That was porn?Yeah, yeah... You just want some porn, I know.![]()

been a year really.farfalla talk to you no more?