Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
what? you don't have one?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I do I traveled to the time of your birth.... AND WAS HORRIFIED TO DISCOVER YOU HATCHED FROM AN EGG!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
wtf :faint
Seriously Scav, i am not going to like all the posts i have missed :yelling
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I do I traveled to the time of your birth.... AND WAS HORRIFIED TO DISCOVER YOU HATCHED FROM AN EGG!
yeah a golden egg. i was at your birth too, AND WAS HORRIFIED TO DISCOVER YOU CAME FROM THE BACK DOOR :derp

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

wtf :faint
Seriously Scav, i am not going to like all the posts i have missed :yelling
u lazy :modsmack
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I might do it when i don't feel as "lazy" to do that :nod
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
btw thread is officially mine now :kukuku
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
seems like it -_-;
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:dancin

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Jorped and scav have forged a pretty big bond.
its just the SAO club brah. Get yourself a SAO set :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
he's just jelly :cookiehand
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think DD telling the truth :zomg
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I think DD telling the truth :zomg
he never talked about SAO before so even if he's saying the truth he's a disgrace. Plus he wanted me to remove my awesome SAO set for a gay powerpuff set, that man is a traitor :hmph
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You guys only started watching very recently though...
not even a week has passed in my case :p

he never talked about SAO before so even if he's saying the truth he's a disgrace. Plus he wanted me to remove my awesome SAO set for a gay powerpuff set, that man is a traitor :hmph
i see :hmph
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I posted once in the SAO thread scav but no one was talking to me so I stopped posting.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I posted once in the SAO thread scav but no one was talking to me so I stopped posting.
u should have posted in the FF thread, like we did :hip
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I posted once in the SAO thread scav but no one was talking to me so I stopped posting.
I think i will also post there when the new episode comes out. When does it air? Tomorrow? :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top