what? you don't have one?


yeah a golden egg. i was at your birth too, AND WAS HORRIFIED TO DISCOVER YOU CAME FROM THE BACK DOORI do I traveled to the time of your birth.... AND WAS HORRIFIED TO DISCOVER YOU HATCHED FROM AN EGG!

u lazywtf
Seriously Scav, i am not going to like all the posts i have missed![]()





its just the SAO club brah. Get yourself a SAO setJorped and scav have forged a pretty big bond.

Jorped and scav have forged a pretty big bond.


u can't prove itI started watching SAO before you guys...fools! *feels superior*


he never talked about SAO before so even if he's saying the truth he's a disgrace. Plus he wanted me to remove my awesome SAO set for a gay powerpuff set, that man is a traitorI think DD telling the truth![]()

not even a week has passed in my caseYou guys only started watching very recently though...

i seehe never talked about SAO before so even if he's saying the truth he's a disgrace. Plus he wanted me to remove my awesome SAO set for a gay powerpuff set, that man is a traitor![]()

u should have posted in the FF thread, like we didI posted once in the SAO thread scav but no one was talking to me so I stopped posting.

I think i will also post there when the new episode comes out. When does it air? Tomorrow?I posted once in the SAO thread scav but no one was talking to me so I stopped posting.
