Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
lol
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
u listen rap?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I watched/watch from time to time some songs, but i am no into it as much as you :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
what's your favorite song?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It would be awesome if i was ... but Portuguese's league isn't that interesting compared to some other's and it would be rational if after some years i kinda got "tired" a bit, specially if Porto kept crushing the adversaries, like he has been doing in the last 30/25 years.

I would like to play as a "10" on the field, it's the position i love the most, though i guess i could also play as a midfield player with more defensive preoccupations, though i wouldn't want to be a "6" xD

I guess i don't have any special number i would like to have, though "7" and "10" are prolly the ones i like the most, since a lot of my "idols" used those numbers.
I understand what you mean. It's probably just the same as the Scottish League. I think Ligue 1 is more challenging. :derp


Jorpedo No.7 :3c


What phone do you have?

okay let's talk about the OP tournament to change. did u vote for the 2nd round bugz?
I was meaning to get to that. I should do it now before it's too late. :p

It's ma thread :yelling
:hee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Bugz go watch SAO :smack
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I will but I won't do it now. :noworry
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I agree. Any team in the Scottish League or Ligue 1 would get raped by Porto FC and Benfica. Dunno about S. Lisbon though. They look kinda fragile atm. :rolleyes:


Do you own an mp3 player?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I agree. Any team in the Scottish League or Ligue 1 would get raped by Porto FC and Benfica. Dunno about S. Lisbon though. They look kinda fragile atm. :rolleyes:


Do you own an mp3 player?
Fragile? They lost 3-0 against a club i have never heard of :derp
I did had and ipod nano ... nowadays i don't use it any more ... but i am thinking of getting and mp3/mp4 w/e soon ... sometimes i just got nothing to do, and listen to music would be enjoyable D:
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:nod
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Fragile? They lost 3-0 against a club i have never heard of :derp
I did had and ipod nano ... nowadays i don't use it any more ... but i am thinking of getting and mp3/mp4 w/e soon ... sometimes i just got nothing to do, and listen to music would be enjoyable D:
I didn't know about that game. hahaha how embarassing. xDDD

Hmmm I use my iphone nowadays mainly as an mp3 player as well. I still have a Creative Zen which is awesome but there's no real point in carrying around two devices everyday to uni when one can do the job. xP

do it now, while it's still fresh. and go get a SAO set :smack
Why on earth would I want an SAO set? O.O

Yes yes. I will defo check it out once I get a fricking chance. Hopefully this weekend. ;P
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I

Why on earth would I want an SAO set? O.O

Yes yes. I will defo check it out once I get a fricking chance. Hopefully this weekend. ;P
cuz it's cool :hee and when u'll watch u'll want to get a set :nod
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol scumbag teacher
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
happened to you? :3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hahaha no. thought that remind me of something. i was spacing out in french class, then the teacher asked me " what are you looking at? ", i told her "i'm looking you". she replied "oh.... thank you". the whole class started to laugh :XD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I remember in primary school I had this one teacher in year 6 with big booobies! Jesus christ she was hot! I confess I had a few boners in class when I kept staring at her. >////<


I think she realised very quickly that I kept staring at her boobs and not her face everytime she looked at me or was talking to me or helping me. :hurr
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lmao, u were perverted even at this age? :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top