lol

I understand what you mean. It's probably just the same as the Scottish League. I think Ligue 1 is more challenging.It would be awesome if i was ... but Portuguese's league isn't that interesting compared to some other's and it would be rational if after some years i kinda got "tired" a bit, specially if Porto kept crushing the adversaries, like he has been doing in the last 30/25 years.
I would like to play as a "10" on the field, it's the position i love the most, though i guess i could also play as a midfield player with more defensive preoccupations, though i wouldn't want to be a "6" xD
I guess i don't have any special number i would like to have, though "7" and "10" are prolly the ones i like the most, since a lot of my "idols" used those numbers.


I was meaning to get to that. I should do it now before it's too late.okay let's talk about the OP tournament to change. did u vote for the 2nd round bugz?

It's ma thread![]()



Maybe it is ... both suck though. But Portuguese's league imo has the best teamsI understand what you mean. It's probably just the same as the Scottish League. I think Ligue 1 is more challenging.![]()

Jorpedo No.7![]()

I currently have 2 nokia, but they are nothing special and they were kinda cheap ...What phone do you have?

i don't have a favorite songwhat's your favorite song?


Fragile? They lost 3-0 against a club i have never heard ofI agree. Any team in the Scottish League or Ligue 1 would get raped by Porto FC and Benfica. Dunno about S. Lisbon though. They look kinda fragile atm.
Do you own an mp3 player?

do it now, while it's still fresh. and go get a SAO setI will but I won't do it now.![]()


I didn't know about that game. hahaha how embarassing. xDDDFragile? They lost 3-0 against a club i have never heard of
I did had and ipod nano ... nowadays i don't use it any more ... but i am thinking of getting and mp3/mp4 w/e soon ... sometimes i just got nothing to do, and listen to music would be enjoyable D:
Why on earth would I want an SAO set? O.Odo it now, while it's still fresh. and go get a SAO set![]()
cuz it's coolI
Why on earth would I want an SAO set? O.O
Yes yes. I will defo check it out once I get a fricking chance. Hopefully this weekend. ;P
and when u'll watch u'll want to get a set 




