Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

What? If Sakura or I are killed by the mafia, how would that prevent Sakura or I from killing tata?
This is interesting.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Hey dummy, who do you suspect then? Why are you voting for tata?
Honestly? Just a feeling, I said it before, I don't really have a reason.

By the way, I don't think you are a doctor. You could be an insane doctor but not the doctor.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Your "arguments". :fail
Firstly, you aren't analysing everyone either, just three-four people.
Secondly, how is sakura's teeth problems relevant for him being suspicious?
And your third argument, OMG don't make me start there, he sucks as player, wow great Tata! You just reached scav-level!
 
Last edited:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Why?

If a mafia kills a doctor it could still be the sane one. If that happens then the detective is gone.

If thorn is innocent we'll also know his role. If thorn is gone its either niichan or googz in my eyes.
Saying he's townie with no good arguments even when he try to make you look like mafia like a blind bish, protecting him everyday and there is many others for you to protect, even when he says he doesn't want to be protected and etc. :invalid
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

she said I'm in fucking pain and I'm still more active than him who is perfectly healthy
:facepalm
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Well if you're just going to say I'm suspicious and have no concrete reasons yourself....maybe :cookiehand
I stated my reasons, you stated yours. The rest is just a hunch from both sides... I feel like we won't get anywhere like this and I feel like no one is doubting you besides me. Meh, if you're a mafia, then you tricked everyone again. If you're a mafia and win again I will do everything to kill you as fast as possible next time :/

You could know my role as well if you "counted one and one together". So if you didn't say your role I don't need to say who I investigate. Im suspecting of you and you don't try to buy my trust. If you want me to believe you say your role because I said mine thinking about you guys could help me to think who's better to investigate tonight.



You're lucky you can't vote, because you criticizes me (my vote) all fucking time. Just leave me alone, bish! I spent HOURS thinking about my vote, I didn't "easily" voted for kd, if you read you'll see.
Go annoy somebody else, Ms headache!



Thank god you wake up about xi0. So blind! :fail
About niichan and toc Idk. niichan is acting weird, only analyzes xi0, like he wasn't trying to find some mafia guy, I think if he was trying to find out he would read more and analyze everybody. He says he was budy and etc, but Sakura is having teeth problems and she still she is more present than him.
Or he sucks as a player or he's mafia.
Toc is weird too, but people say he's always weird, he doesn't make sense and etc. It's hard to believe he's mafia and his mafia buddy tried to kill him.
I still don't know how you play, Evil, what makes me confused about you, but I'm still suspecting of you. I think you can be a different mafia player, a kind of player nobody would think is mafia. And, imp criticized your analyzes, said you can be mafia but didn't necessarily said he thinks you are...
I could probably quote every post you made this evening so I will just use this. You sound pretty arrogant tata :s it's probably not related to the game but you're far from being a likeable player, at least from what I've read from you. Just wanted to say this.

You could read others posts! Seems like you think there is only one mafia in the game since day one, because you only talk about xi0 all the fucking time!
Jeez, play better, please. You're really being a noobe here!
You and gary must have a thing... Everytime you're together you're fighting each other. Get a room!

I want to know why you guys think law is more reliable than toc.
I don't see a different between those 2, really.

Can someone answer me???
If I wouldn't know that there can only be one mafia member remaining I would guess you two are working together :s

I'm trying to defend myself and rarely had time to comment about others. I will do so after I finish this post though so don't worry.

Okay, then if we vote for thorn and he isn't mafia....this is what we should do. Sakura protects tata again, tata investigates niichan, and I'll protect niichan. If niichan is killed and is townie, we'll know if tata is sane or not as well as knowing that I am insane.

If there is a prostitute, they should block niichan for good measure.

Any problems with this?
So if you're really an insane doc and there's no prostitute I will just die. Wtf... :oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

^Sorry, I don't know this character either.

But I have already a target, who I believe must be mafia. I will shortly explain to you who and why. It is TOC! TAT
He is wearing his avatar, the one of the doctor I suppose, which means he is aware this game already started. Also he asked about my whereabouts in the other thread a while ago. On the same hand he seemed to avoid this thread. I am not even sure he took a look at it, because otherwise I am confused why he'd ask where I was, since I showed presence in the game thread already.

It's kinda the same thing he did last time while being a mafia member. He never participated in discussions about who could be mafia, and who not, occasionally placed a random vote, and then disappeared into the night discussions with his pals. A typical noob mafia behaviour, to sum all up. Thus my vote goes to him.

VOTE KILL THORNOFCARRION
I think I'll vote now. I have a fucking huge toothache again ... really need to see a dentist about it , the fucking cavity went to the next tooth and started eating it away in max a week and I have an efing huge hole now..... |: AND I FUCKING BRUSH MY TEETH....I need better toothpaste....my teeth suck


anyway , gonna go take a painkiller and lay down for a bit . VOTE KILL THORN

He said he posted in the wrong thread yet again...the first time he said it he was mafia. I'm pretty sure he's mafia this time as well. And I know better than anyone that ppl can get the same role in to games in a row |: |:



hence the "this is boring I was expecting something else" comment at the start of the game.


Ahhh... the times when I still could vote... :rolleyes:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Honestly? Just a feeling, I said it before, I don't really have a reason.

By the way, I don't think you are a doctor. You could be an insane doctor but not the doctor.
Based on what? No one has died because of my actions, but I have no proof I saved anyone either.

Saying he's townie with no good arguments even when he try to make you look like mafia like a blind bish, protecting him everyday and there is many others for you to protect, even when he says he doesn't want to be protected and etc. :invalid
Hello...I don't know if I'm insane or not. I could easily kill anyone I thought was townie.

He says he wants to be protected because he wants you to think he's bulletproof. He could just as easily be a bomb.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Your "arguments". :fail
Firstly, you aren't analysing everyone either, just three-four people.
Secondly, how is sakura's teeth problems relevant for him being suspicious?
And your third argument, OMG don't make me start there, he sucks as player, wow great Tata! Just just reached scav-level!
Yeah, are you retard? Sakura have a good reason to be away like being SICK and she's not, that's why I said his reason to be away is not valid like: I was with my girlfriend! 24 hours side by side with his girlfriend like there isn't anyway to post, like there isn't any computer in her house and etc.
I analyzed everybody, I'm just don't post every little thing I think like you do, talking like crazy all the time.
Dont say something you don't know, just shut up! I said what I think about Sakura, Evil, xi0, wizzard, Bunny, googlez, toc, law, niichan and etc. I just don't make a gay post with all their names together like you do. But you don't read what I type so that's why you don't know.
How can you dare to criticize my reasons? You said: "You have a mafia vibe" and etc about others. OH GREAT ARGUMENT! MAFIA VIBE! Congratulations!
If you don't like my reasons is YOUR problem, I won't reply the things you say about me anymore. I think you're in your period.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Thorn, what's is your role and what actions have you taken at night?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION



Ahhh... the times when I still could vote... :rolleyes:
ok fine so you voted for him FIRST FIRST , but what the fuck does that have to do with me voting for him before he voted for me? Where do you come in the fucking picture?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Thorn, what's is your role and what actions have you taken at night?
Can I speak in the open?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I could probably quote every post you made this evening so I will just use this. You sound pretty arrogant tata :s it's probably not related to the game but you're far from being a likeable player, at least from what I've read from you. Just wanted to say this.
I can second that. You make me want to fly over to Brazil and choke you until you green and blue. Your game was full of bad argument, lack of strategical knowlege, and randomly seeming overprotecting of suspicious players. The last one makes a little bit more sense now though, after you said you had an innocent result when investigating xi0, but to the rest of us it looked like a 13-years old girl hitting on her crush.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Look at my avatar...for god sake.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

ok fine so you voted for him FIRST FIRST , but what the fuck does that have to do with me voting for him before he voted for me? Where do you come in the fucking picture?
You said you voted for him when no one else did before, it was a lie. You asked why it was a lie I showed you. Next.

[toc]You two, get a room please >.>[/toc]
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I can second that. You make me want to fly over to Brazil and choke you until you green and blue. Your game was full of bad argument, lack of strategical knowlege, and randomly seeming overprotecting of suspicious players. The last one makes a little bit more sense now though, after you said you had an innocent result when investigating xi0, but to the rest of us it looked like a 13-years old girl hitting on her crush.
oh my god YOU ARE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF, don't even wanna imagine how tata feels.
Tata is an aggressive player but if oyu ask me she's less aggressive than me , what's so fucking bad about that . ALL HER POSTS MADE SENSE TO ME, why is it that both lala and tata were not making sense to you but they did to me , even others understood them. Toc is just trying to get the attention off of him and you're biting the bait . I'm gonna slap you next time we meed JUST FOR THIS GAME |:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top