Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION
About that part, I don't get it myself.
About that part, I don't get it myself.
you're just jealous that ppl trust me and not you.One naive detective? One sane one?
I'm not saying I suspect you much, but that reputation is something you could easily exploit. Just saying...
Digital did this on purpose...he wanted to have a impact and did it by doing weird things with the roles and no divulging them.It makes just as much sense as having 3 doctors when there are 13 players.
Right...rightyou're just jealous that ppl trust me and not you.
Sounds fine to me. But I know for a fact Herm will be coming at me tomorrow since he believes Lucia over me.Well, I need to know who you guys are thinking to vote for.
I'm thinking of vote for niichan, but now I starting to think I need to vote for toc. I think he's townie, I don't want to kill a townie, but many of you are suspecting of him and maybe this is the moment to take the risk. Depending on the result I'll investigate niichan and etc.
I'm calm, you're the one who's thinking I'm not. I was just annoyed and I can't say anything anymore that people get resentful.Oh god please stop it and calm down. Sorry that I have a life![]()
In the end it's just a game, there's no reason to get so angry about it.
I don't want to attack you, in no way. You're a fun girl but your playing style here is just way too agressive and personal in my opinion and that's what I dislike.
Enough about that though, we should focus on the game. I just don't want that this whole game ends in a fight.

Thank god, she's coming to her senses already. We are a fucking community of townies and have to pull together. Otherwise there is no chance of winning.Well, I need to know who you guys are thinking to vote for.
I'm thinking of vote for niichan, but now I starting to think I need to vote for toc. I think he's townie, I don't want to kill a townie, but many of you are suspecting of him and maybe this is the moment to take the risk. Depending on the result I'll investigate niichan and etc.


I don't care what he thinks about my investigation. I'll do what I think is right.Sounds fine to me. But I know for a fact Herm will be coming at me tomorrow since he believes Lucia over me.
And because of that, he's not going to care what you say about your investigation of niichan
No, why. If there result is not innocent, then it's clear she's sane. It's pretty easy. You are just in trouble if niichan is innocent, for obvious reasons.Sounds fine to me. But I know for a fact Herm will be coming at me tomorrow since he believes Lucia over me.
And because of that, he's not going to care what you say about your investigation of niichan
Evil, you're more woman than me, sorry.Thank god, she's coming to her senses already. We are a fucking community of townies and have to pull together. Otherwise there is no chance of winning.
Life would be so much easier without women. Shoot them all.![]()


I'll, I need to see the votes first.tata please vote....

Googlez is getting hostkilled unless he shows up in the next 35 minutes...No, why. If there result is not innocent, then it's clear she's sane. It's pretty easy. You are just in trouble if niichan is innocent, for obvious reasons.
But first we need to see who the mafia kills, and about googles, if he is getting host killed.
Nope, she could still be naive.No, why. If there result is not innocent, then it's clear she's sane. It's pretty easy. You are just in trouble if niichan is innocent, for obvious reasons.
But first we need to see who the mafia kills, and about googles, if he is getting host killed.
amen to thatEvil, you're more woman than me, sorry.![]()